Nexus 9 32GB

MaxBurn

[H]ard|Gawd
Up for sale is my Nexus 9 in a 9 out of 10 condition.

** Sold on another forum **

$315 shipped FedEx ground, tracking number will be provided.
PayPal shipped to confirmed address only.

Includes box and all accessories like you would buy it new, the accessories were never used.

The screen is perfect with no scratches as is the back of the tablet. The metal surround is almost perfect and has one tiny little ding on it, see pictures, and that's the only thing holding it back from looking like new. Most sellers would probably grade this as a minty but I'm a little hard on ratings.

You may have heard about some Nexus 9 having light bleed issues, well mine doesn't appear to have it. I included one screen shot of it with a mostly black screen and I can't really see any light bleed. I've seen some screen shots of nexus 9 light bleed that looks horrible but you can rest assured that this one has a really great looking screen. Why play the lottery? Buy mine and know what you are getting.

This is the 32GB model, trust me on this you don't want a 16GB model if you actually use your devices.

I ship FedEx Ground and will provide tracking.

mvn95qO.jpg

prHBgsJ.jpg

DS8zOK2.jpg

cs8YD4g.jpg

qFMYZko.jpg

h42reH2.jpg

Last edited:
I read reviews that the Nexus 9 back cover can be squishy or soft in the middle. Also, the button are so recessed that they are hard to press. Does your Nexus 9 have these issues?

I never had a problem with the buttons, they don't stick out far which makes them a little hard to find but I've never hit them accidently like I have on other devices. Also you don't actually need the power button, the screen supports tap to wake and then there is an app called screen off and lock. Pretty slick once you have used it.

The back feels fine to me, about the same as the Z2 tablet I'm holding now. Big sheets of plastic are a little flexible or so thick they add thickness and weight, plenty durable solution though and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Back