CD Projekt Red Announces The Witcher 3 Has Gone Gold

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Three years in the making and a whole lot of anticipation for the game, CD Projekt Red announced this week that The Witcher 3 has gone gold and will be released on Xbox One, PS4 and PC on May 19th.

We literally spent tens of thousands of hours to turn all that into an adventure that will kick your ass and make you want to come for more.

This is the only game in recent memory I pre-ordered. Hopefully I do not regret it. It's discounted for pre-orders on ps4 at least. Not sure about the other platforms. Combine that with the 20% off playstation store giftcards awhile back and I figured it was worth $40 to take the risk. Witcher 2 was pretty good, although not one of my favorite rpgs. Hopefully Witcher 3 steps it up another notch.

PC discounts at gog.com if you have keys for the first and second games, on top of any sales. Got mine for ~$50, comes out on the last day of my course luckily. Looks like they have changed their stance a bit with dlc's, some free some pay.

Shit. I've only just started GTA V.
Not enough life left to play!

PC discounts at gog.com if you have keys for the first and second games, on top of any sales. Got mine for ~$50, comes out on the last day of my course luckily. Looks like they have changed their stance a bit with dlc's, some free some pay.

Steam has a discount on it as well if you have 1 & 2

Back