Must Watch Star Wars Teaser Trailer

HAHAHAHA I saw dis shiznit earlier. Fuckin' lost it at 1:13. Laughter explosion

I remember seeing the Return of the Jedi in the theaters during opening week. They had a five minute long entrance scene before the movie started of everyone one of the main characters walking towards the audience (one at a time) with their theme song playing.

There was a standing ovation in the theater for the entire five minutes. It was the stuff of magic.

I saw ROTJ opening day, couple of us got in line at 11am and saw the 7pm showing. I have a good feeling about Force Awakens, a feeling I didn't have with Phantom Menace. I admit, my eyes got a little watery seeing Han and Chewey again.

I lived and breathed every minute of the Star Wars years when I was a kid. Now, it's hilarious to see my little nieces and nephews get every bit as excited about the new SW movies.

I was born in 77, so obviously didn't see the originals in theater. But grew up watching them on video. LOVED them. So when Phantom Menace came out I snagged up a ticket for the midnight showing right away. I walked out of there saddened. I haven't seen another in theaters due to that. But...THIS?! OMG, I've already told my wife (who hates Star Wars) that I'm seeing this first showing. Even if it is another midnight showing.

Pfff, this is the Star Wars movie we should have gotten!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

tie_fighter_poster_by_mightyotaking-d8mwlrt.jpg

hell yeah!!...now that's a perfect teaser...gave me chills...the iconic John Williams music, great shots of Han, Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker voiceover, Darth Vader's helmet, Chrome Stormtrooper, new lightsaber-wielding baddie Kylo Ren...wow!!!!!!!!!!

I was working a Leonardo's Pizza in Gainesville, Fl (U of F) the first night the movie came out. The owner saw the movie opening night and came into the store and we were all excited to here what he had to say.

"It stunk... No sex..."

FYI: I thought it was great.

I have no idea what I'm seeing in that picture.

Trailer looks good, can't wait to buy it on blu-ray. This is where I'm a little concerned about disney buying it. They are notorious for being really expensive with their disc sales and not exactly fast to market.

Hey, let's miss one of the biggest news stories from yesterday but post about the fan version instead. Makes sense.

HAHAHAH that's freaking hilarious, combin' the desert. I heard they were asking old members to get back for a second one? Previous to that I'd always heard they said no, Rick M has been retired for ever and said no way. Anyone know? Yes, I can google it but maybe someone shifted through that mess already.

About the clip, so funny...and true. My kid's name is Mara Jade, I had to, it's a great sounding name and she really is a little badass. Very excited about Battlegrounds and the new movie. Although I don't like that "QUICK ZOOM IN ON SPACE BATTLE" stuff, I'll deal with it.

No love for Kung Fury guys? Has Hasselhoff singing the theme for it, can't go wrong with that lol.

If it involves David Hasselhoff singing, I'd argue that it's about as wrong as it can go without most of the known universe imploding.

If it involves David Hasselhoff singing, I'd argue that it's about as wrong as it can go without most of the known universe imploding.

One would think.

But unless "Far Cry: Blood Dragon" is not your style then I think they nailed what they were going for quite well.

I don't know what the fuck they put in that trailer, but I reacted just like Mcconaughey did there. Spine tingling chills followed by small bouts of tearful weeping. WTF? I can't wait to be honest. The cinematics look so good already. Jesus, that makes me feel like the day I sat in the theater when the first Star Wars for the first time when I was a kid and I was mesmerized from that day forward by the entire thing.

Hey, let's miss one of the biggest news stories from yesterday but post about the fan version instead. Makes sense.

It's FRIDAY, the end of the week when we post stuff that is cool but not necessarily tech related.

How long have you been coming here again? :D

Back