Apple Stores To Offer Watch Workshops

HardOCP News

[H] News
What is wrong with this picture?

Starting on April 24, it appears that Apple will be offering "Apple Watch Basics" workshops in some of its retail stores around the world, helping customers who begin receiving their watches on that day to learn how to use them.

Whew, I had a flashback of the 1999 panic reading this, but thanks to Apple time will not stop.

If you need training on what little this thing does, then you are just a complete moron. That isn't a slam on apple stuff, all their other devices have tons of functions that the workshops absolutely make sense and I think are a great thing they do.

Then again, most apple users are complete morons so there is that. That however is generally why I like apple. I can take their devices, hand them to joe blow idiot and they don't require weeks of my time teaching them how to use it. For "Basic" users who just want email and web the iPad is just amazing. I'll keep my Android and Windows stuff for me though. I actually need something capable. :D

A workshop. On something that is supposed to be intuitive. Right...

They should offer a workshop for critical thinking.

It's not to teach them how to use the watch, it's so they can get together with like minded iBots to show off and brag about their latest Apple purchase with people who won't be laughing at them.

Apple can't even offer a quick info session on a new product without getting shit on. But clearly Apple is the problem here...

Can anyone possibly doubt, now, that Apple is marketing its products to idiots? At least, it's obvious that's what Apple thinks of them.

Back