GeForce Game Ready Driver for Grand Theft Auto V

HardOCP News

[H] News
To coincide with the release of Grand Theft Auto V for the PC, NVIDIA has released new Game Ready GeForce 350.12 WHQL drivers for Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit.

Just in time for the highly anticipated title Grand Theft Auto V, this new GeForce Game Ready driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience. With support for GeForce SLI technology and one-click game setting optimizations within GeForce Experience, you'll have the best possible performance and image quality during gameplay. In addition, this driver is aligned with today's launch of the world's fastest gaming GPU; the GeForce GTX Titan X.

Downloading when I get home. Who is up for some carjacking tonight... LOL

Waiting for some good news this time around. After GTA IV you couldn't pay me to be a day 1 tester lol.

I figured I waited this long for it, I can wait a bit longer until it hits the next Steam sale.

Yes! Hopefully before 7pm EST. I hate how every game lately doesn't utilize crossfire and AMD is always late to push their drivers compared to NVIDIA.

Hoping crossfire isn't broken upon launch.

We told them not to let CrossFire slip this time. Let's see what happens.

Yes! Hopefully before 7pm EST. I hate how every game lately doesn't utilize crossfire and AMD is always late to push their drivers compared to NVIDIA.

Hoping crossfire isn't broken upon launch.

Stay positive... this is a big launch, i bet they are fully baked... i hope :D

downloading.. =D..let's see how my 780 will perform in this game..

I'm Ready
cmyvGXs.png

Holy shit 4-way Titan X :eek:

Anyway, well done to nVidia for their quick driver support.

I was thinking about getting a second Titan X, but 4 is just totally out of this world. I love it!

Wow. That system is just something else. Looking forward to playing GTA5 in "measly" 4K with the details turned down a bit on my single 980.

Preloading will unlock in 4 Hours. 59 gigs plus day 1 patch of 6 GB's. Not too bad. Took about 5 hours to download.

Wow. That system is just something else. Looking forward to playing GTA5 in "measly" 4K with the details turned down a bit on my single 980.

4k with a SINGLE 980?!? HAHAHA! How embarassing!! Ah, mortals. :D

Four Titans is just nuts. I'd be very happy to have your setup, too.

These drivers broke the dynamic screen functionality in the ROG Swift for compatibility with Windows 10... Screen is now forced into G-sync at all times unless it is disabled in the control panel. So those of us who like to use ULMB on the desktop, or switch between ULMB and G-sync depending on the game you play, will now have to explicity change settings every time :mad:.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...hread-released-4-13-15-/post/4506299/#4506299

I'll wait until it gets to the $30-40 range. By then it should have most of the bugs worked out.

Well all you day 1 beta... players, hope the game is every bit as awesome and bug free as you'd hoped for.

But I don't want to hear a peep out of yall if the game is evey bit as bug ridden and total shit as GTA IV was. :p j/k

No but seriously please do keep us cheapskates informed.

New Crossfire Profiles for:
Grand Theft Auto V :D
Dying Light*
Galactic Civilizations III
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Mortal Combat X**
Sleeping Dogs : Definitive Edition

Should make u dual GPU'ers happy

Will be streaming GTA V on the Uber Rig here: GTA V

I'm ready as well (5K + w/ 4x GTX TITAN X):

xLsb.jpg

Game seems to run ok, usual suspects are the performance killers (setting to lod distance stupidly high, nvidia PCSS).

Back