Buckle Up for 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3'

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Activision/Treyarch is sending out some signs of life for the 2015 edition of Call of Duty in the form of a teaser trailer for Black Ops 3. The trailer starts the advertising drums beating for the April 26th reveal of the next edition of the franchise.

Call for Money: Recycled Warfare

How have the series been doing over the past few years? I quit after MW3 concluded. MW3 looked like ass and played like shit.

I loved Black Ops 1, still have it too!

Black Ops 2 on the other hand was terrible and I don't still have that.

I doubt I'll be giving Black Ops 3 a try.

I quit after mw2 too much milking out money, sadly battlefield has fallen into the same boat.
Now days its all about console ports and releasing a unfinished buggy game and then release patches to deal with it.

Prob be 120 dollars off the bat.

Call of Duty is one of the most innovative and entertaining franchises in gaming today, and I look forward to the day when pre-orders will be opened.

Is it me, or did that trailer seem like it'll be Crysis (the original, before the aliens)?

vanellope_bothering_meme_by_redblazing-d5nsm60.jpg

As long as these continue to sell it'll be news. I haven't played any since Modern Warfare, and unfortunately, as others have pointed out, Battlefield is in the same place as the CoD games.

I happen to watch some PS4 streaming recently and found some guys in Hardline using the attack helis - first thing I thought was it played just like CoD. The franchise has strayed to nonstop action ridiculous action.

I loved Black Ops 1, still have it too!

Black Ops 2 on the other hand was terrible and I don't still have that.

I doubt I'll be giving Black Ops 3 a try.

Black Ops 2 had the best multiplayer since MW1. Black Ops 1 had a good campaign but the multiplayer wasn't any good.

Black Ops 2 had the best multiplayer since MW1. Black Ops 1 had a good campaign but the multiplayer wasn't any good.

Correct if if I'm wrong, but didn't BLOPS 1 have dedicated servers? I can't remember which was which, but I recall the opposite of your opinion. BLOPS 2 had the smaller maps as I recall as well.

BO2 multiplayer is lots of fun, still play it after 2+ years. Didn't buy any DLC of course.

Can't wait for BO3.

Not a fan of the trend towards futuristic Crysis/Unreal/Quake style FPS multiplayer action in a COD box. Advanced Warfare went too far I think.

Popped in MW2 last night for the first time in years and it felt grand. Still players on PC. (About 5x more than Ghosts, ha).

I lost interest after MW2. This series turned into such a cash grab, and the creators of Call of Duty haven't been involved for a long time.

I don't understand why they don't just cash in and make it a subscription service?

Did anyone else watch that and think "gee, there's only about 200 movies and games this trailer could be for."?

Correct if if I'm wrong, but didn't BLOPS 1 have dedicated servers? I can't remember which was which, but I recall the opposite of your opinion. BLOPS 2 had the smaller maps as I recall as well.

Just because it had dedicated servers doesn't make it a better game. The gameplay was much better in BO2, most of the maps were also done very well. They were balanced around 6v6, and most competitive matches are 5v5 or less so it was pretty good. Generally didn't have issues with lag either since they used P2P but with servers rather than having one player be the host. BLOPS 3 might have dedicated servers, Treyarch actually seems to try with PC whereas the others (Activision and Sledgehammer) are just pure trash now.

Call for Money: Recycled Warfare

How have the series been doing over the past few years? I quit after MW3 concluded. MW3 looked like ass and played like shit.

And trust me... it doesn't play any better now. In fact... i'm pretty sure MW3 is the first self degrading code ever to be written in a game! (especially the network side of it!!).

I thought it was World at War 3. Blops story ended in blops 2, wtf are they going to put in this cod, how to wipe another players ass with an ak47? Jesus fucking christ time to drop the sack while you can Treyarch.

Back