Woman Charged For Flashing Breasts At Street View Car

How does this relate to tech? Or do we just post anything that trends on Facebook now?

How does this relate to tech? Or do we just post anything that trends on Facebook now?

You know looking at your post history all you do is whine.

17d574c4a623858b5bdb974339b1bc338e4f5e9aed51a3e93cbca17b88299925.jpg

Plus it's April 1st, you gotta let the internet go for a day, then come back tomorrow.

Who was ever harmed by seeing some titties? Never understood that law. I can only imagine there are some prude old women peaking through blinds and gritting their teeth.

How long have you been here? I guess we need to go back to the days of posting blind links and title raping those that complain about it (Kyle's specialty:cool:).

BTW: the correct answer is still "we post whatever we want."

Plus it's April 1st, you gotta let the internet go for a day, then come back tomorrow.

This has got to be April foolin'...;) It's difficult to believe that Google would turn the lady in for flashing like that...probably the biggest thrill she's had in a decade...;)

Who was ever harmed by seeing some titties? Never understood that law. I can only imagine there are some prude old women peaking through blinds and gritting their teeth.

Ohhhh, there are some titties that I'd rather not have seen.

How long have you been here? I guess we need to go back to the days of posting blind links and title raping those that complain about it (Kyle's specialty:cool:).

Glad to see this post as it made me realize something profound and wonderful. Unlike other tech sites, [H] has stayed about ten light years away from the iPhone/tablet crazies in love with tech that was powering PCs more than a decade ago...! Bravo! Good job, [H]...! (I feel like saying something really corny like "[H]: Separating the Men from boys with their toys," but I won't...;)) Still, it's nice to reflect that [H] knows where to draw the line when it comes to computer technology--so many think that cell phones & tablets are the cutting edge--yes, if we're talking "cutting edge" a decade ago, maybe. OK, enough with the well-deserved praise...;)

When the gut is bigger than the breasticles, it's best just to bleach your eyes and move on.

It relates by being hilarious and giving us all a few laughs. Either get a sense of humour or move on to the next link. This isn't hard.

Street View is a Google technology. So, it relates.

But, who the fuck cares if it's about knitting or titties or Streetview? Don't like it? Don't read it. Damn... This is a killer site. I don't like seeing posts and the OP never returns to post again, but I don't care...

Eh, it's the deep seeded conservatism of early America that made most of the "indecency" laws. We Americans are well known for our sexual hang ups...most countries are a lot less bothered by the human form.

Eh, it's the deep seeded conservatism of early America that made most of the "indecency" laws. We Americans are well known for our sexual hang ups...most countries are a lot less bothered by the human form.

Titties = corruption of the youth
Violence and death (and I don't mean video games) = fun filled action!

So if she was in her 20s and hot, then it wouldn't be a crime, right? Sounds fair.

Meh, at plenty of the big public city swimming pools and beaches in Spain and what not, lots of people went tits out.

Some were old, some were 18 and so perky they could cut diamonds with their nipples, and you just take the good with the bad. Seeing old lady boobies isn't any more traumatic than watching the land cows at Walmart on their electric scooters with their bellies hanging under their shirts.

At most this should be like a $20 fine or something.

I am pretty sure Steve can post whatever he wants wherever he wants on this forum. So stop your usual whining.

There's really only so much actual new tech news per week. Would you rather the site just post nothing? Besides, some of us like this stuff. :)

So then can I start posting pictures of bird cloaca, especially mid-defecation? I imagine you want to see that about as much as I want to see unclothed humans. Humans are scary ugly.

if anyone wants to see bad titties watch an episode of my 600 lb life on tlc. last night the person was filmed showering and i was horrified that they would show that on tv then i realized it was a dude.

normally i'd agree that a little boob from a woman isnt a big deal. not like it's not all over art, sculptures (art again), history, african tribes, native american tribes, etc.

but in this case, hell naw man it should be illegal, you clicked the link right? :eek:

At least he won't ever return to the thread to hold any kind of discussion regarding it. He tends to drive by post n' troll.

Maybe you should get Kyle to poof his title. Too bad "iWhine" is taken by another forum member already.

Here are my votes:
MegaVag
I like cheese with my Whine
Spokesman for Tampax
Call the Wambulance

Back