Corsair Announces To The World It Has Big Balls

Damn.
I would actually buy that.
I kept my ball mouse for CounterStrike till the day it died.

That's when I bought my first MX518.

Damn.
I would actually buy that.
I kept my ball mouse for CounterStrike till the day it died.

That's when I bought my first MX518.

You mean your last MX518.

Still using mine 10 years later. Its survived countless "rage-incidents".

Add that to the reasons I buy corsair. Mighty fine balls. The M is for mechanical.

I just remember having fabric mousepads and them being a magnet for filth. Then that got stuck on my balls and I had to take my mouse apart regularly to scrub my balls.

I would rather have my hands all over a ball-less optical mouse all day than going back to the 90's with dirty balls.

I'm an old skool hipster that still plays on the NES and uses a ball mouse for my Pentium III PC.

Wait, I'm confused about just one little thing. I was wondering, what does the "M" stand for?

Kinda disappointed they didn't make it with TWO balls. The jokes write themselves.

I could see this becoming one of those April Fools jokes that becomes real with a limited run....at least I hope so.

Cue Anita Sarkeesian and other feminazis complaining that this is offensive and exclusionary to female gamers.

Even as a joke if they did a limited run of this I would snatch one up post haste. I'd call it my "player 2 mouse" for LAN events.

Cue Anita Sarkeesian and other feminazis complaining that this is offensive and exclusionary to female gamers.

Not to start flame war, but I for one appreciate the efforts people have made to bring a level of self-awareness and post 12 year old thought process to gaming, so unless it was intended with in sarcasm, your comment is sexist and belittling. Don't be a douche.

Not to start flame war, but I for one appreciate the efforts people have made to bring a level of self-awareness and post 12 year old thought process to gaming, so unless it was intended with in sarcasm, your comment is sexist and belittling. Don't be a douche.
Your comment is sexist and belittling as well.

As someone who identifies as douchekin, I find your comment highly triggering.

I just remember having fabric mousepads and them being a magnet for filth. Then that got stuck on my balls and I had to take my mouse apart regularly to scrub my balls.

I would rather have my hands all over a ball-less optical mouse all day than going back to the 90's with dirty balls.

Yup. I just fixed a mouse in an office here by blowing it a couple seconds instead of having to take it's ball out and washing it.

Duuuude!

Mechanical 4 life!

Yeaaaaaaaaah!

Seriously, really?

It can be really fun to get dirty with your balls -- try it sometime!

How's about a wireless mouse Corsair?

"Well we were thinking about it, but we surveyed gamers and found they preferred April fools jokes to wireless mice. So we decided to blow our R&D budget making one of those instead."

What would she have to complain about? IBM and Lenovo have been making nub pointers for decades. It's males that have been excluded in this case!

Back