GTA V PC 60 FPS Trailer Coming Thursday

92082-Stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-Qs97.gif

Kinda hoping it'll be a "features" trailer like they did for GTAO a few years back, showing off what's been added to the PC version. My guess, however, is that the entire trailer will be shown as a demonstration of the in-game video editor.

I don't know what it is but after all the delays, I'm just not that excited for it anymore. I know they have changed the game considerably compared to previous GTAs but I'm not feeling it.

Dunno why everyone blows a load over this game, got stale years ago imo.

I've stayed away from gta5 on consoles faithfully and can't wait to rip it up on a high end pc. Let's hope this will be the best 'bridge' to next gen before advanced ue4 titles drop in another year.

Do me a favor, make a big news post when GTA V actually is available for PC.

Correction, make a big news post when GTA V actually is available for PC and let us know if it's a horrible broken non-optimized mess, or if it's actually a playable and enjoyable experience.

Correction, make a big news post when GTA V actually is available for PC and let us know if it's a horrible broken non-optimized mess, or if it's actually a playable and enjoyable experience.

I was going to say something similar. I checked my give-a-fuk-o-meter and determined that I don't give a fuk.

I would like to assume since the Max Payne 3 PC team is handling this it'll be superb.

I don't know what it is but after all the delays, I'm just not that excited for it anymore. I know they have changed the game considerably compared to previous GTAs but I'm not feeling it.

I'm interested in trying out the first person view, but $60 is not worth it when they released it for the consoles a year ago and then again for the ps4/xbone. I will only pay full price for the witcher 3 and MK X, gta V will wait for the steam sale..

60Hz? Everyone now has shiny (matte actually) new 144Hz ahva/ips 2560 screens now, where are the 144Hz YouTube videos. At least interpolate to 120 ...

This is the first game I've pre-ordered in a long, long time. I hope the delay means "getting it right the first time" more or less.

60Hz? Everyone now has shiny (matte actually) new 144Hz ahva/ips 2560 screens now, where are the 144Hz YouTube videos. At least interpolate to 120 ...

This is the first game I've pre-ordered in a long, long time. I hope the delay means "getting it right the first time" more or less.

Sorry I work and play at 2560x1600! Next res upgrade for me will be 4k or 8k @120hz.

Is it just me, or is the angle of the bullet trajectory all wrong for the angle of the gun? It's kind of jarring...

Usually i would wait till this goes on sale, under $20 before i would even consider buying it. 1. im cheap
2. making us wait so long, then making us wait even longer. (yeah i know, exclusivity deals with kiddie consoles, and the cash cow blah blah.)
3. not a good history with GTA initial PC release, especially GTA 4

However the gaming gods have smiled on me this Christmas, and i have been saving a $50 steam card from my stocking, so yes... im excited, will not pre-order though. :D

Is it just me, or is the angle of the bullet trajectory all wrong for the angle of the gun? It's kind of jarring...

It does look weird, but maybe its kickback of the weapon.. does look strange

I personally am ready for the game, have had it pre-ordered since the first day it was available on Steam.

From my past experience with GTA on the PC, I would have been impressed to see them actually hold a constant 30 FPS.
These games are fun but they are no longer at the top of my list.
However, I would like to play another Sleeping Dogs.

I would like to assume since the Max Payne 3 PC team is handling this it'll be superb.

Why would you say that? Max Payne 3 might not have been the worst console port ever but it had a lot of issues. I had crashes, scripting glitches and a lot of graphical issues. Quite a few times certain textures would be missing, sometimes making the game unplayable.

Borrowed and played the heck outta the X360 version (main mission, a few sidequests, fucking around with different stuff), looking forward to getting my hands on the PC version. I only enjoy a few GTA games, and GTA V is one of them. My friend took it back before I was done with it, so now I'll be able to take my time and try to handle more of the side-quests and shit. But 60 bucks for this old-ass game with some graphical/world detail upgrades though, hells naw. Waiting for dat hella cheap sale price.

Dunno why everyone blows a load over this game, got stale years ago imo.

Some people believe it or not didn't purchase a console and didn't play the game yet, and some people who did own a console decided to wait till a PC port as they wanted to play it on a PC.

Yes I know the release will be bug ridden and there will be issues galore, and yes I know that people who preordered are stupid because "It will go on sale on steam soon enough".

But I'll say this as someone who hasn't played it or really seen anything about it, I preordered it because to me its worth the $60 in the entertainment I will get out of it. Between it being a new GTA, messing around online with friends, and modding it to make it a new experience I know I will get my entertainment dollar out of it.

If that price tag doesn't match what you feel your entertainment dollar is worth then wait till it goes down in price but don't knock the people who know its a fun solid game (albeit buggy at times) and want to experience it.

Borrowed and played the heck outta the X360 version (main mission, a few sidequests, fucking around with different stuff), looking forward to getting my hands on the PC version. I only enjoy a few GTA games, and GTA V is one of them. My friend took it back before I was done with it, so now I'll be able to take my time and try to handle more of the side-quests and shit. But 60 bucks for this old-ass game with some graphical/world detail upgrades though, hells naw. Waiting for dat hella cheap sale price.

Different strokes for different folks -- you'd shit yourself it sounds like in my situation

Bought it for 360 - enjoyed it,
Traded in console and all 360 games -- bought it on Xbox One
Traded in Xbone version into gamestop and bought steam cards to use towards the game.

Guess what -- it's been worth it for all of them, playing it when it first came out, playing it on Xbox One (which I have to admit, looks damn sexy for console) and then getting the enjoy soon some 1440p goodness on PC

It's still fun after all this time -- just running around screwing stuff up and going crazy.

On the flipside of the coin, I never have and never will pay for a subscription game liek WoW, or all that micro transaction bullshit... everyone does their own thing,

The term old ass game is relative when it comes out and having an entire open world realistic game that looks THAT good :)

will you all be using a controller or mouse and keyboard for this game?

will you all be using a controller or mouse and keyboard for this game?

I used both for IV, which let you switch seamlessly. Pad for regular stuff, KB/M for anything gun-related. Hopefully V will be just as flexible.

That's what I'm saying! It's a sad state of affairs when "60 FPS" is now a selling point for a game, or even something to get excited about.

That's what I'm saying! It's a sad state of affairs when "60 FPS" is now a selling point for a game, or even something to get excited about.

I think the 60 fps thing was a plug for the YT video, not the game!
0nCxrux.gif

Back