Two Federal Agents Charged With Stealing Money From Silk Road

HardOCP News

[H] News
These two morons are quite possibly the dumbest cops-turned-crooks we've ever seen.

Two former federal agents have been charged with money laundering and fraud stemming from their investigation into Silk Road, the once-thriving black market website for drug dealing, a criminal complaint shows. The former agents are Carl Mark Force IV, who worked for the Drug Enforcement Administration, and Shaun Bridges, who worked for the Secret Service.

The law needs to come down hard and fast on them. Enjoy your federally mandated vacation, shitbirds.

Was there no way for them to just pull a Hillary and delete all the evidence?

Silk road's competition, in competition with silk road's competition, being paid by silk road's competition.

The Bitcoin blockchain made a furtive transaction, placing the officers in fear for their financial lives. In response, they deployed their service wallets in order to protect themselves.

Not guilty!

The law needs to come down hard and fast on them. Enjoy your federally mandated vacation, shitbirds.
Damn straight, if there are "special circumstances" charges that get tacked on to anyone who assaults/hurts/kills/etc a LE agent because of whom they are, there damn well needs to be "special circumstances" on the other side of that when they violate the law based upon what they do in the law. 20 years federal pound them in the ass jail.

Interestingly, Force was a investor in an exchange - he probably knew of silk road from his dealings with them and caused this whole investigation - and now he'll go to pound me in the ass prison for it. Good.

Damn straight, if there are "special circumstances" charges that get tacked on to anyone who assaults/hurts/kills/etc a LE agent because of whom they are, there damn well needs to be "special circumstances" on the other side of that when they violate the law based upon what they do in the law. 20 years federal pound them in the ass jail.

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that :mad:

To me law enforcement that takes advantage of a situation in order to profit for themselves are the worst scum of the earth. The absolute lowest form of human filth, down there with pedophiles. Hypocrite doesn't even begin to describe them. I am sure in their minds the justification was "well the funds were for illegal purposes anyway....".

Why in the world would you deposit stolen bitcoins as a LE officer into personal accounts? Let's turn hard to trace money into marked bills. Brilliant!

>Mr. Ulbricht’s defense lawyer, Joshua L. Dratel, argued during the trial that his client was not Dread Pirate Roberts, a character drawn from the book and movie “The Princess Bride.” Mr. Dratel conceded that Silk Road had been his client’s idea, but that Mr. Ulbricht had turned the website over to others before being lured back as a “fall guy” to be arrested.

lol, bet they make a movie about this

death threats from the government agent

“I know that you had something to do with [C.G.’s] disappearance and death. Just wanted to let you know that I’m coming for you. Tuque. You are a dead man. Don’t think you can elude me. De Oppresso Liber.”

To me law enforcement that takes advantage of a situation in order to profit for themselves are the worst scum of the earth. The absolute lowest form of human filth, down there with pedophiles. Hypocrite doesn't even begin to describe them. I am sure in their minds the justification was "well the funds were for illegal purposes anyway....".

I agree. If you wear the badge, you uphold the law, period. There's a special place in hell for those who betray the public trust and their sworn oaths of duty. :mad:

Didn't somebody do something in the DEA or something similar that they called 'fast and furious,' I can't remember, but I am certain no deaths happened as a result.

Didn't somebody do something in the DEA or something similar that they called 'fast and furious,' I can't remember, but I am certain no deaths happened as a result.

That was the ATF, and deaths did result from that one:

There have been questions raised over a possible connection between Fast and Furious and the death of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Jaime Zapata on February 15, 2011.[61][62] The gun used to kill Zapata was purchased by Otilio Osorio in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas[63] (outside the area of responsibility for the ATF Phoenix field division[64] which conducted Fast and Furious), and then smuggled into Mexico. Congressional investigators have stated that Osorio was known by the ATF to be a straw purchaser months before he purchased the gun used to kill Zapata, leading them to question ATF surveillance tactics[63] and to suspect a Texas-based operation similar to Fast and Furious.[65]

On November 23, 2012, two firearms linked to the ATF were found at the scene of a shootout between Sinaloa cartel members and the Mexican military. One of the weapons was an AK-47 type rifle trafficked by Fast and Furious suspect Uriel Patino, and the other was an FN Herstal pistol originally purchased by an ATF agent. Mexican beauty queen Maria Susana Flores Gamez and four others were killed.[68][69]

Full article here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Back