Grand Theft Auto V Update Will Fix Graphics Quality Issue

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Murphy’s Law paraphrased: The harder you try to improve something, the greater the chance that you will screw it up. This law was not lost on Rockstar Games recently when the company released update 1.08, which immediately screwed up the graphics quality of GTA 5 on both Xbox One and PS4. Ruh-Roh Shaggy, the bad news is there is no immediate fix from the gaming company at the moment other than reverting back to v1.00. Murphy was right. :D

No wonder the PC version isn't out; they can't even keep the versions they're masturbating to running right.

Now looking at the game on consoles the performance is horrible. Now wonder the graphics was downgraded.

It's things like these that make you question a companies internal structure. How exactly does this happen?

Rushed QC and pressure from upper management to get it out. GTA 5 is alright but some things are really wonky. Thankfully, it's not an issue (most of the time)

That being said, it's still a very fun game.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE.....

To make the PC version look that much better and to make people purchase this again?

Got it for free on xbone and was blown away every time I watched or played it.

Hopefully the PC version actually shines. The GTA4 PC port sucked ass. Functioned fine, but the graphics were shit. Im playing the lost and the damned and gay tony right now on my system and the graphics arent even as good as they were back in 2008 or whenever it was that I had the game on xbox 360. sad.

Back