Stupid Criminal of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
I swear you can't make stuff like this up.

A Maine man who’d been wanted by police for several weeks made a couple of critical mistakes that led to his capture — he sent out social media messages pinpointing his location. While they were searching with permission of the resident, they were tipped off that Wallace had posted a new Snapchat message saying police were in the house looking for him and he was hiding in a cabinet. He was found in the cabinet.

Most people don't realize Facebook and others track your position. If someone private messages you and they have location services on, click on their profile pic in the PM. It'll show you a map of where they sent it from. A little creepy.

069.jpg

Wow.... but that's awesome +1 for the police and one less criminal :D Had a good laugh here too!

Something tells me he wasn't a pro hide-n-seek player as a kid.

Between this article, and the teens texting and driving videos I have very little faith left in the human race. Almost a mixture between Interstellar "We don't need more engineers we need more farmers" and Idiocracy "It's got electrolytes!"

5 minutes later: "Hiding in back of cop car. Joke's on them! Free taxi ride!"

Stuff like that sometimes makes me wish that there was the crime of "Felony Stupidly" .

Conviction of which carries a mandatory death penalty to be carried out immediately upon conviction.

Sure would help clean up the gene pool.

Welcome to the future of the planet. There is no hope for humanity.

"Felony Stupid" is something I can support. As a matter of fact, execute the parents, brothers and sisters while you are at it. The parents raised the moron.....the siblings are probably just as stupid and should be put down as well.

For the common good, of course.

Between this article, and the teens texting and driving videos I have very little faith left in the human race. Almost a mixture between Interstellar "We don't need more engineers we need more farmers" and Idiocracy "It's got electrolytes!"

I dunno how you have any faith left at all. I lost mine many years ago. We as a species, are fucked.

Back