You Now Embed Facebook Videos

people buying smart gadgets are even worse

people who use fb are the worst

I'm a 34 year old father, who uses facebook to share pictures/videos of my 2 year old with my parents, siblings, inlaws, and close friends, all at once, in an easy to use format that requires little to no tech knowledge on their behalf.

Tell me again why I'm "the worst" ?

[L]imey;1041506904 said:
I'm a 34 year old father, who uses facebook to share pictures/videos of my 2 year old with my parents, siblings, inlaws, and close friends, all at once, in an easy to use format that requires little to no tech knowledge on their behalf.

Don't feed the trolls...;)

[L]imey;1041506904 said:

The world doesn't need more mouths to feed.

You. Are. The worst.

[L]imey;1041506904 said:

Who cares about your kids? I only want to see cats.

[L]imey;1041506904 said:

Agreed. I use it to keep in touch with a lot of people I likely would never have spoken to again were it not for Facebook. I see nothing wrong with it.

Why are people constantly showing shit off. I get no pleasure from it.

Don't people usually just embed youTube videos in FB when posting videos there? I don't think I've ever seen an actual FB video on FB.

[L]imey;1041506904 said:

Well, technically you're giving all of that content (everything) to FB and whoever they sell it to after. If I'm not mistaken, they could use your daughter's picture for anything they want to and you can't do shit about it. So you're doing a little more than just sharing photos between friends and family. You gave away a lot of your personal life to a billion dollar corporation that uses it everyday to make even more money.

Back