All of Titanfall’s DLC Are Now Free on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
In honor of Titanfall’s first anniversary, Microsoft is spreading the love of the occasion and making all of Titanfall’s DLCs free to download.

Thanks again to all of you who’ve supported us and we can’t wait to make more games for you in the future. In the meantime, if you haven’t tried the new maps, we hope you love them and happy anniversary, Titanfall!

More likely a multiplayer game with DLC is a great way to make it suck for DLC owners who're looking for players to play with. Especially since now Titanfalll has very few people playing it now, it just makes sense to giveaway all the DLC. That way the few people playing the game aren't bored to tears.

Don't even know if I own the game, but I picked up the DLC just in case :)

Decent game, excellent graphics. A great time if you aren't the super cereal type.

Half-hearted attempt to breathe interest into a dying game.

Bought this and never played it. Maybe I should.

But, by this time everyone else already knows all the cheats and I'll get obliterated ass soon as I spawn :(

Never understood the hate for this game, it was a very fun game with what I thought was well done mechanics and balance. It just didn't have staying power, I payed $40 at launch for the game and thought it was worth every penny.

Never understood the hate for this game, it was a very fun game with what I thought was well done mechanics and balance. It just didn't have staying power, I payed $40 at launch for the game and thought it was worth every penny.

Agreed. It was a fun play that i got quite a few hours on. But then what game doesn't get lots of hate anymore?

I for one like the idea of free dlc after some time. It will force a change where people will just wait it out and then companies will lose interest in dlc altogether.

Back