The 30 Most Anticipated Games of 2015

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
We already have an idea that 2015 is going to be a great year for video games and we already have a good idea which ones will have the greatest impact on sales. Stuff just loves to make lists and they are pretty good at picking the best of whatever. This time around Stuff has garnered the 30 most anticipated games of 2015. :cool:

Whether you're looking for the latest AAA sequels or prefer something with an original hook, we've got it all here in our list of the 30 most intriguing games on the horizon for the rest of 2015.

I call bullshit on a majority of these games being finished for 2015.

I'm so over the Witcher franchise, I just wasn't that happy with Witcher 2.

No Pillars of Eternity.

No Tides of Numenera.

List fail.

Highly doubt Numenera will be 2015. At least they had Witcher 3 on there, but without at least Pillars of Eternity too, in THIRTY games? 100% list fail, not even 99% fail.

I wonder when we're going to start seeing a shift away from "new" games, to more evolutionary development, where changes are incremental over the lifetime of the game... kinda like World of Warcraft.

The game is old as hell in theory, but in reality it has been updated quite a bit... although perhaps a bad example since my five year old nephew can finger paint better looking graphics than WoW.

But basically instead of there being a brand-new game released every couple years, you just pay a subscription fee and the devs keep adding crap every month to ensure that people don't stop playing.

Only looking forward to Project Cars. Maybe finally a reason to buy a PS4.

This. Been waiting for a worthy racer for a while - Assetto Corsa is pretty good on PC but was really looking for something to play on PS4, while I continue to wait for GranTurismo to disappoint me - again.

Best news I have heard in a while. Now I can kill off my backlog of games to play throughout 2015. What a disappointment.

Cities Skyline just beat all their faces in for max profit and future proofing.

is it bad that the first thing that popped in my mind when reading the headline was "ppl seriously needs to stop preordering and buying season passes"?

That's one crappy list. If that's the best coming this year I might as well sell my gaming pc, and console.

Back