Intel 3.1 - 3.4ghz CPU LGA1155

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToddW2

2[H]4U
FOR SALE:

Quantity Available: 2 - LGA1155 Intel E3-1220 CPU (QUAD/4 CORE - 3.1 - 3.4ghz) SPEC SHEET Works in servers, workstations and desktops.

Price Per-CPU: $130 Firm
Includes: CPU, Priority Mail, Insurance & Sig confirmation.

Selling because I upgraded to more powerful CPUs required by my business applications (custom).

Local Sales: No. I can't meet locally at this time.
Payment: PayPal & Postal Money Orders (Ship to verified paypal in payment only)
Shipping: USPS most likely, FedEx/UPS depending on size/item. I decide unless it's a big deal then PM me to discuss. I usually ship based on weight, and more often that means USPS Priority and add insurance where appropriate. Item will be noted if it includes insurance. Prices are for the Contiguous United States. PM for out of country shipping options. Buyer responsible for any/all duties/tax.

Item Condition/Details:
All items are free of smells, and/or pet hair/dander. No air freshener scent stuck on the items either. Many of my items are new/tested only or used for <5 hours. I will mark each item condition/usage.

Negotiations & Deals
All items are priced "OR BEST OFFER"[/COLOR="DarkOrange"], send me your offer especially if you want to combine items. Keep in mind prices include shipping, and are already priced low to sell quickly so please, no low balls. I like to deal, so if you have items to trade let me know what you have. I'm interested in computer gear, audio gear, hunting/camping gear, and more.

Last edited:
Price is for each or both? I think thats the confusion and why they're not sold.

That's definitely the price per. Bump for a great seller.

He edited the thread at 9:31pm and added ''each'', but it was not clear in the post before that was added. I actually thought it was for both lol.

He edited the thread at 9:31pm and added ''each'', but it was not clear in the post before that was added.

I wasn't basing it off of the each as I saw what was originally posted. If you look at the usual price for this level or processor, $89 per would be a bit.... outrageous. I'm not saying there aren't awesome deals that show up now and then, but I know that when I read it, I figured it was per. Not trying to pick a fight, I was just clarifying for the seller when you asked because I was 99.9% sure he meant per, which clearly, probably after our posts, he made his correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back