Double Fine Adventure Documentary

HardOCP News

[H] News
Tim Schafer and the crew at Double Fine have put their three part documentary on YouTube for all to see (for free).

The collaboration between 2 Player Productions and Double Fine Productions that launched a historic Kickstarter campaign is nearing its conclusion! In anticipation of the release of Act 2 of “Broken Age”, episodes of the Double Fine Adventure will be released to Youtube every Tuesday and Thursday starting March 3rd.

"Here is a video celebrating us screwing over our kickstarter backers by spending the money on the project we were supposed to make on other projects we have, plus parties, and then say we don't have enough money to complete the games"

"Here is a video celebrating us screwing over our kickstarter backers by spending the money on the project we were supposed to make on other projects we have, plus parties, and then say we don't have enough money to complete the games"

Well, there's that.... ;)

... none of that happened (well I suppose the successful launch party happened but whatever). They ended up sinking more of their own capital into the game.

http://youtu.be/qs_KO4_Dvy4?t=3m36s

"What's gonna happen? No one can say for sure. But here's my promise to you. Either the game will be great, or it'll be a spectacular failure caught on camera for everyone to see. Either way, you win. What could possibly go wrong?"

I'm surprised it wasn't over sooner... I never got the appeal, myself. But I never played any of his stuff aside from.... Brutal Legend.

I'm surprised it wasn't over sooner... I never got the appeal, myself. But I never played any of his stuff aside from.... Brutal Legend.

That's the worst game he ever made.

So, I've been told. A funny thing about what he said last night too....

His math sucks. Watch it, it's pretty hilarious.

Can anyone pinpoint the specific point in time when Schafer went full retard or has he always been like this?
He seems like he's a right proper douche now.

Back