Resident Evil Revelations 2 modder adds in Local CO-OP.

I'm waiting for online co-op for Raid when the rest of the episodes are released.

All said, this game is pretty fun so far. Getting plenty of play time in with Raid Mode.

There are so many angry user reviews on Steam screaming about local co-op. Was this a feature that was actively advertised before release? Local co-op on PC is hardly a staple like dedicated servers or something.

There are so many angry user reviews on Steam screaming about local co-op. Was this a feature that was actively advertised before release? Local co-op on PC is hardly a staple like dedicated servers or something.

Yeah Co-op was advertised all over the place, it's not local co-op that's the issue. There's no co-op at all on the PC version. It's been completely stripped despite both campaigns being centered around it. It's cool that they (modder) added co-op back in but the game still runs like fucking garbage.

I feel like 80% of the people complaining about local co-op would have/will never played/play local co-op anyway, and are just jumping on the hate bandwagon. I mean, c'mon - there are absolutely people who play local co-op on PC, but it is not that prevelant.

Supposedly people are having framerate issues/stuttering. I haven't experienced that (playing at 75fps on my GTX 650Ti Boost), or at least, haven't noticed it; but I feel worse for those people/feel like that should be a bigger concern.

I feel like 80% of the people complaining about local co-op would have/will never played/play local co-op anyway, and are just jumping on the hate bandwagon. I mean, c'mon - there are absolutely people who play local co-op on PC, but it is not that prevelant.

Supposedly people are having framerate issues/stuttering. I haven't experienced that (playing at 75fps on my GTX 650Ti Boost), or at least, haven't noticed it; but I feel worse for those people/feel like that should be a bigger concern.

Basically it's like your screen shakes everytime you take a step. It only happens when you move so its pretty vomit inducing. I've run into a bunch of people with it an article discussing it but no fix in sight.

I'm personally pretty uninterested in CO-OP but I do know it was big selling point of this title and I'll admit the constantly switching back and forth between characters is a little obvious and annoying.

Back