Xbox Live Gold: Make Room for Three Amazing Games in March

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Xbox Gold members will be getting three new free games to play in this March edition. Xbox One players will be getting Rayman Legends, while Xbox 360 players will be getting Tomb Raider and BioShock Infinite.

Xbox is giving you more of what you love, with twice the free Games in April! Next month, you can look forward to four free games on Xbox 360, and two free games on Xbox One.

I can't wait until they give you something worth downloading.

I'm pretty excited about Rayman Legends. I've heard a ton of good stuff about it but I haven't bought a platformer in years.

I have TR on Steam, I wanted this on the 360.

When does this show up as downloadable?

It is nice to finally start seeing some decent free games on the one.

I had considered getting Bioshock infinite during one of the last sells but decided to hold off. Glad I did that now since it will be free.

Will be interesting to see what all games they have next month with the larger number, hopefully it won't be a lot of shit games.

Nice set of games. Shame I've played the mess out of all three of them but good if you haven't.

Crap I just figured out now I could be snagging XB1 games without owning one yet (if ever).

I'm pretty excited about Rayman Legends. I've heard a ton of good stuff about it but I haven't bought a platformer in years.

It is a fun game, it's one of the first games I bought on the system. It's also pretty fun for it's co-op play. And it does get tough as the levels progress. The art and musical score are also very high quality.

And I will give credit to Microsoft for allowing one Xbox Live account to work on both systems. Even though the games aren't AAA by any means, 2-4 games each month makes me feel good inside.

Just grabbed Rayman last night and my son loves it, nice platform to play together. Gonna fire up my 360 and grab tomb raider and infinite, never played tomb raider but I loved bio shock infinite on my PC, both will get played eventually.

ill def grab rayman legends, played demo and it was cool, but never worth me wanting to drop any cash on. So i do welcome that one.

My data cap is taking a beating after install Halo MCC two times in one day this month.

I really need to get a big external drive, I am so out of room.

Back