Apple to Hold Special Event March 9th

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Apple chose to debut its long awaited smartwatch at the Daylight Saving Time change to punctuate the importance of the time and the event. The next big phase of Apple’s growth will begin, with revenue estimates ranging from $6.5 to $8.1 Billion attributed directly to the Apple Watch.

If I sit for too long it will actually tap me on the wrist to remind me to get up and move because a lot of doctors believe that sitting is the new cancer. It’s something that you’re going to think, I can’t live without this anymore.

People can really be the dumbest of suckers when it comes to Apple, eh?

“If I sit for too long it will actually tap me on the wrist to remind me to get up and move because a lot of doctors believe that sitting is the new cancer,” he said. “It’s something that you’re going to think, ‘I can’t live without this anymore.’”

817.gif

If I sit for too long it will actually tap me on the wrist to remind me to get up and move

That pretty much explains the mentality of the typical iPhone user.

The problem is that most will have to go to an Apple store to set this up, and then they'll have to come back a few week later to have someone turn it off :)

Apple users are so weird. We just hired a new one and he saw my Moto 360 with silver strap and start oogling asking me a bunch of questions about it. You could tell he was pretty clueless when it came to smartwatches since the simple concept of displaying txt messages was a shocker to him. Then out of nowhere he just blurts out "wow I cant wait for the apple watch, it's going to be so amazing". I mean the guy doesnt even know what my watch does yet, let alone the apple watch, but he has already made his mind up, apple watch > all. I cant wait for him to come to all proud with his kiddy blue rubber strap and plastic looking watch and try to compare it to my stainless steel silver round one again.

Not all Apple users are like that. I have an iPhone and I love my iPhone but when it comes to actual computers I'll stay with the PC and Windows. I like customizing my hardware and build as I see fit. So not all Apple users are iSheep.

They expect to make six+ billion dollars from a damn watch?
These are Apple consumers we're talking about here, don't forget.
If I sit for too long it will actually tap me on the wrist to remind me to get up and move because a lot of doctors believe that sitting is the new cancer. It’s something that you’re going to think, I can’t live without this anymore.
I expect Apple to next market a device that slaps you in the face whenever you think about eating anything with gluten in it. Or getting a vaccine.

Apple users are so weird. We just hired a new one and he saw my Moto 360 with silver strap and start oogling asking me a bunch of questions about it. You could tell he was pretty clueless when it came to smartwatches since the simple concept of displaying txt messages was a shocker to him. Then out of nowhere he just blurts out "wow I cant wait for the apple watch, it's going to be so amazing". I mean the guy doesnt even know what my watch does yet, let alone the apple watch, but he has already made his mind up, apple watch > all. I cant wait for him to come to all proud with his kiddy blue rubber strap and plastic looking watch and try to compare it to my stainless steel silver round one again.

Your company hired a retard.

I think 10 minutes of activity every waking hour is an excellent lifestyle change. One doesnt need a watch to tell them that.

I currently have the physician class of this for an iphone 5s
https://www.ecgcheck.com/shop.aspx

i have a feeling iwatch reviews will be shitty and that will hurt my stock holdings

I can't wait to hear about the battery life. I know Apple is going to tip toe around this - too bad Steve Jobs isn't around. He's a much better presenter than Tim Cook.
I'm also worried about the impact on the stock - part of me says to sell some ahead of time. The other part says this will sell out and be a short term growth product for them.

Not all Apple users are like that. I have an iPhone and I love my iPhone but when it comes to actual computers I'll stay with the PC and Windows. I like customizing my hardware and build as I see fit. So not all Apple users are iSheep.

Gaming is not the only one can do with a computer. I have all kinds of "unsupported" stuff in my Mac Pro. In fact I would say it's more exciting to mod a Mac Pro then a PC because you actually have to research and take time to get (minimal) restrictions. Shit on PC is too easy now.

Back