Corsair Hydro H110i GT CPU Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
Those crazy crustaceans over at Mad Shrimps have published a review of the new Corsair Hydro H110i GT CPU cooler this afternoon.

Corsair is one of the leading brands in the All In One liquid cooling solutions market. By teaming up with Asetek and Cool IT they are able to use the latest technology and add to these provided cooling solutions their own little trademarks. Lately the AIO market is closing the gap on the Do it Yourself market, this performance wise; the generated noise to deliver the best cooling can still be somewhat over the top, though by introducing the 140mm fan versions a better performance versus noise ratio was achieved.

Nice, was keen to see how this one turned out after they showed it at CES. Thinking of putting one into my system when I change cases next month.

I have said the H110 had terrible stock fans for a few months now and this proves that fact. I upgraded mine with Noiseblocker Pk-3 and saw a boost in cooling and a reduction in noise. I am glad to see Corsair finally producing high SP 140mm fans.
I wonder if they changed their bearing design so these can be mounted in horizontal positions without rattling...

Back