Experience Samsung’s Virtual Reality World at Best Buy

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are interested in the progress of VR, today would be a good day to take some time out of a lazy Sunday and drop by your nearest participating Best Buy store to check out Samsung’s Gear VR up close and personal. :cool:

Don’t worry about knowing how to use the virtual reality headset. That’s where our expert Blue Shirts come in. They will sit you down and adjust the headset so you can dive right into a new immersive world.

What the fuck? How is the Gear VR already ready to buy? It's powered by Oculus, yet Oculus is nowhere to be seen.

I've had my gear vr for 2 months now.. its awesome, limited on content, but still awesome, I use it fairly often, can't wait for higher VR resolutions though. even the 1440P screen when halved and focused, makes most things look like 720p. its pretty amazing though.

How do I even see if it's available to see near me? can't find any real information.

What the fuck? How is the Gear VR already ready to buy? It's powered by Oculus, yet Oculus is nowhere to be seen.

http://www.gizmag.com/oculus-rift-vs-gear-vr/35420/

The GearVR is for mobiles and requires a Note phone.

Is the note sensitive enough for real time VR? I've always found super phones to still exhibit some lag in such simple tasks as google street view.

Back