The Pirate Bay Is Back After Nearly Two Months of Downtime

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Just as promised, The Pirate Bay website is back up and running and even made it back a day early. This incarnation of Pirate Bay is different and is showing signs of fragmatism within the ranks, signaling a split in idealism between two factions is on the horizon. In the near future, you may have two versions of Pirate Bay to access. :cool:

As TorrentFreak reports, this version of The Pirate Bay is functionally very similar but lacks a moderation panel for TPB staff, which has resulted in some staff claiming that it isn’t the “real” deal.

Site is working fine but it's still pretty behind on current torrents. I haven't seen anything uploaded to it yet since it's been back up.

I like the phoenix symbol. When it was gone I found ettv to grab tv shows directly so pb was not missed that much.

Didn't miss TPB at all, but very glad it's back. I occasionally typed in its URL out of habit before remembering and going to two other sites that have everything TPB did.. Hopefully TPB will be back up to speed quickly,

I don't worry about it being an "NSA Honey Pot". It's not. It hasn't been. And if it were to somehow become one, what are they gonna do to me? I honestly don't give a crap - bring it on, any enforcement agency. Prove I did something illegal, and I'll happily accept whatever consequences come my way. I've always believed that if you're going to do something wrong, you need to be willing to accept the consequences.

I just don't see that happening through TPB.

Glad to have them back. KickassTorents and Extratorrent suck giant dick if you actually want to contribute content instead of being a leech.

Server is showing USA now..........land of the FREE [well sorta]

Their database is nowhere near complete it would appear. I just tried searching for some shows and nothing.

Didn't miss TPB at all, but very glad it's back. I occasionally typed in its URL out of habit before remembering and going to two other sites that have everything TPB did.. Hopefully TPB will be back up to speed quickly,

I don't worry about it being an "NSA Honey Pot". It's not. It hasn't been. And if it were to somehow become one, what are they gonna do to me? I honestly don't give a crap - bring it on, any enforcement agency. Prove I did something illegal, and I'll happily accept whatever consequences come my way. I've always believed that if you're going to do something wrong, you need to be willing to accept the consequences.

I just don't see that happening through TPB.

It's easy to type, much harder to mean.

IIZqX2C.png

i like the aesthetics.

Let's use a bird that has nothing to do with pirates. Makes sense.

clearly it's a parrot with two eye patches being struck by lightning.

Back