FS: Corsair AX760, SoundBlaster Z, Supermicro X9DRL-iF, SATA cards, NORCO 4020

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDaRkReAp3rxXdOtCoM

My User Name Is Stoopid
HeatWare: XxDaRkReAp3rxX 55 - 0 - 0

Payment and Shipping/Trading Info: I accept PayPal and bitcoin payments and will only ship within the Continental US (I am shipping these items from Massachusetts). Trades also accepted, just let me know what you got since I'm not looking for anything in particular. Thanks!

Corsair Professional Series 760 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply AX760 (Exact Model) bought from Amazon on 2014-03-21. SOLD to StarRover
Great PSU but not enough wattage for my current needs/future plans. Replaced it with a 1300w Antec HCP-1300 I bought here.

Sound Blaster Z PCIe Gaming Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp and Beam Forming Microphone (Exact Model) bought from Amazon on 2014-10-17. $65 shipped
Replacing it with Schiit Magni 2 Uber and Modi 2.

Supermicro X9DRL-iF + 2x Heatsinks/Fans and I/O Shield (Pictures) (Exact Model) bought from eBay on 2014-10-23. $230 shipped OBO
I actually got this board for free with the purchase of a 24-bay Supermicro chassis on eBay but replaced it with an X9SRL-F. I did test it out originally and it was giving me some troubles (hanging at POST code B2) so I sent it to Supermicro for repair. Through their testing, they determined the BIOS was at fault and after replacing the chip and testing the board it worked properly.

Syba PCIe SATA II 4-Port HBA (Exact Model) bought from Amazon on 2012-09-15. $15 shipped
Great way to add SATA ports to a system. Not sure about the RAID functionality but I'm sure it's probably crap since it's fake-RAID.

Syba PCI SATA II 4-Port HBA (Exact Model) bought from Amazon on 2012-09-11. $10 shipped
PCI version of the above card.

NORCO RPC-4020 4U Rackmount Server Chassis w/ 20 Hot-swappable SATA/SAS Drive Bays (Exact Model) bought from Newegg on 2012-09-17. $150 Boston pickup
Upgraded to a 24 bay Supermicro chassis and no longer have a use for this anymore. I replaced 6 of the fans with Antec TriCool 80mm Cooling Fan with 3-Speed Switch and also have a 120MM fan-wall that you can use to replace the 4 fans behind the backplane with 120MM ones. I also have the original fans (loud screamers) which are included as well.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back