AMD Radeon Graphics Presents: The Fixer 3

So the guy in the green tie is Nvidia?

Yep.

They did hit the nail on the head bringing the Radeon card into the shower, the only way to keep em cool is with water :D

The Spanish(?) video is priceless. It should be mandatory viewing for all of [H].

Yep.

They did hit the nail on the head bringing the Radeon card into the shower, the only way to keep em cool is with water :D

The Spanish(?) video is priceless. It should be mandatory viewing for all of [H].

I hope someone finds the original so we can see more of those. That video might replace, or at least be used equally as much, as the hitler videos :D

This was definitely funny and somewhat cool. Keep firing away AMD, keep firing at will. :)

I didn't find it funny at all. Maybe I missed the punch line don't know. I'm anticipating the next AMD for my next purchase, just didn't know why everyone thought this was great. Seemed like a C movie at best. :confused:

Well at least they have a sense of humor about their own products. I mean.. really?

You know what Nvidia should do? Have one of the new e85 Tesla's for their spy guy and have it simply smoke the Mercedes. Replace all of the cards he has before he can fill up a tank of gas. ;) I mean it is faster.. and has the efficiency. ;)

"improved mantle support" Yea in what only hand full of games that support it.
"Never settle forever" as long as as games you want are old ones sure, but they will charge you new game price if you return the card.

Another sad promo video by AMD that is completely pointless cept to laugh at AMD for how bad their marketing really is.

I don't get it. The green man breaks in, steals some random guy's gpu and gets.... haunted by it?

Well at least they're not wasting too much on marketing.

Meh... I kinda wish they would announce something about their new upcoming GPU's would make me more happier, because I feel burned buying a GTX 970 after learning its true specs, assuming AMD won't mess up their new generation of cards, of course.

I thought that point of marketing was making people buy your product not producing embarassing videos that preach to already converted fanatical choir.

I thought that point of marketing was making people buy your product not producing embarassing videos that preach to already converted fanatical choir.

Nvidia fan much???? :rolleyes: So, marketing should ignore the existing customers then? Even if I owned an Nvidia product, and I don't because I choose not too, I would still find this funny. :) Oh well, I am the one who started the Nvidia 970 GTX Flaw thread in hopes that it would help folks.

I didn't find it funny at all. Maybe I missed the punch line don't know. I'm anticipating the next AMD for my next purchase, just didn't know why everyone thought this was great. Seemed like a C movie at best. :confused:

I didn't find the AMD video that funny either. Just pretty stupid and a waste of time really. That Spanish video with the subtitles though - that was really good.

If only they could devote this time to making decent drivers :rolleyes:

So the message is team green gets much nicer homes?

I'm... uh... what? Your statement is so preposterous it dumbfounded me.

You saw the house of the NVIDIA 'rep'
You saw the house of a consumer (AMD)

You didn't saw the house of the Fixer (AMD)
You didn't saw the house of a NVIDIA fan.

Now that order has been restored, and the Universe is at balance, I can rest.

If nvidia could do the same thing. The drivers have been horrible for the last year on my 780.

Lol my 780 has been the best card ive ever owned, still running the original drivers from just after launch. Unlike 3 generations of ATIs horrable drivers and BSODs

Lol my 780 has been the best card ive ever owned, still running the original drivers from just after launch. Unlike 3 generations of ATIs horrable drivers and BSODs

So my drivers that just stop working whenever they want and from 3 updates ago one screen just going blank is just my imagination? The first 6 months I had this card I could barely use it with all the driver stopped respondings. I had a 7950 before it and the amd drivers never gave me a problem. It has been nvidia's drivers that have been horrible. You prbably never had AMD card and are just riding the bandwagon.

So my drivers that just stop working whenever they want and from 3 updates ago one screen just going blank is just my imagination? The first 6 months I had this card I could barely use it with all the driver stopped respondings. I had a 7950 before it and the amd drivers never gave me a problem. It has been nvidia's drivers that have been horrible. You prbably never had AMD card and are just riding the bandwagon.

Yes i just imagined owning the 4870x2, 6870, 6990's. It was all a dream, a horrible dream.

Yes i just imagined owning the 4870x2, 6870, 6990's. It was all a dream, a horrible dream.

Stop coming across disrespectfully and perhaps you would be taken seriously? I have never had driver issues from the X1950 Pro to the R9 290X I have now. Does that mean you can not have issues? Nope, but, it does not mean you anecdotal evidence is indicative of AMD driver issues.

Good for you that your 780 works well but, it does not for everyone so NVidia drivers are not perfect.

Stop coming across disrespectfully and perhaps you would be taken seriously? I have never had driver issues from the X1950 Pro to the R9 290X I have now. Does that mean you can not have issues? Nope, but, it does not mean you anecdotal evidence is indicative of AMD driver issues.

Good for you that your 780 works well but, it does not for everyone so NVidia drivers are not perfect.

I'll be as disrespectful as I want, I brought 3 of their cards (excluding the 15 or so mining cards I used) and they were all pathetic with driver reliability and system crashes, the usual fanboy reply is "oh you shouldn't have brought dual GPU cards". If I buy a product I expect it to work as advertised, their piss poor support didn't help either.

I'll be as disrespectful as I want, I brought 3 of their cards (excluding the 15 or so mining cards I used) and they were all pathetic with driver reliability and system crashes, the usual fanboy reply is "oh you shouldn't have brought dual GPU cards". If I buy a product I expect it to work as advertised, their piss poor support didn't help either.

He pointed out that your evidence is anecdotal so while your issues could have been caused by driver issues there are a lot of people that haven't had the same issues, myself included, so when you say your 780 is amazing as a response to someone saying he has had problems it doesn't disprove that he's had driver problems with his 780.

Yep I expect my card to work as advertised also. That is why I say nvidia drivers are crap for me. You don't like it it's tough. It's OK though you keep going through life being an ass.

Yep I expect my card to work as advertised also. That is why I say nvidia drivers are crap for me. You don't like it it's tough. It's OK though you keep going through life being an ass.

I really couldn't care if you have driver / PC issues lol, I just find it funny that ATI find the time to do stupid videos, cartoons, CGI kiddie crap but cant sort out their own products.

I really couldn't care if you have driver / PC issues lol, I just find it funny that ATI find the time to do stupid videos, cartoons, CGI kiddie crap but cant sort out their own products.

If you couldn't care then you wouldn't have said anything. Anyways, why would you have an issue with what AMD does if you are so opposed to them and your experience from 4 years ago?

Back