Xbox Live Currently Down

HardOCP News

[H] News
It looks as though Xbox Live is currently down. The XBL status page says the company is aware of the issue and is working on it. Thanks to everyone that sent this one in.

Are you having connection issues with Xbox Live? Our team is already engaged and investigating right now and we are trying to get it fixed ASAP! Thanks for your patience while we work. We'll update you again in 30 minutes.

Thank you for the heads up, it happens. Thankfully, it does not happen very much and is the first outage I have experienced since I signed up 13 months ago.

Thank you for the heads up, it happens. Thankfully, it does not happen very much and is the first outage I have experienced since I signed up 13 months ago.

Oh there have been more than a few outages in the last 13 months ;)

Oh there have been more than a few outages in the last 13 months ;)

First, an outage and a DDOS are not the same thing even though they have the same results. However, I have not noticed any outages other than this one this very evening but hey, I guess the other outages were not in my area. :D

Slow news day? Not even wide speed son and I have been in destiny since 3 today in fact hes broadcasting on twitch right now.

Live has been having more and more problems as of late that has nothing to do with the DDoS attacks from December. The entire service is not usually down but things like loading friends lists, the store, etc have been going down more frequently.

I'm assuming it's because of some backend stuff they are doing prepping for a new OS update. Could be wrong but it's not normal Live behavior.

Live has been having more and more problems as of late that has nothing to do with the DDoS attacks from December. The entire service is not usually down but things like loading friends lists, the store, etc have been going down more frequently.

I'm assuming it's because of some backend stuff they are doing prepping for a new OS update. Could be wrong but it's not normal Live behavior.

Yeah many updates for Xbox one tonight us preview folks got a update with more party optimization and Nat fixes

This whole being completely locked out because an internet service isn't available bullshit needs to stop. Why the hell isn't my home screen links locally cached?

This whole being completely locked out because an internet service isn't available bullshit needs to stop. Why the hell isn't my home screen links locally cached?

Is your Xbox set as your home console?

Back