Dying Light Launch Trailer

Looks awesome!

This game wasn't even on my radar, and it looks awesome. I wasn't a fan of dead island, but this one seems to be a much better improvement and perspective than the other game.

Buying it today lol. Pretty neat. Now I have something to play to hold me over for gta v

looks a lot like Mirrors Edge with zombies and more combat thrown in...

Could be lots of fun... will wait for reviews though. Never know these days.

looks a lot like Mirrors Edge with zombies and more combat thrown in...

Could be lots of fun... will wait for reviews though. Never know these days.

This!
I never pre-purchase anything in fears of wasting $60.
I wait for 6 months and then get it on sale for 50% off. :)

Only games I pre-purchase are Fallout and Elderscrolls

I'm in after the eighth patch.
Yeah Techland does not have the greatest week one (more like month one) record. I like their stuff, but they just release buggy games all the time.

If you notice there are no reviews out for it even though it has been released. Gamespot was quoted as saying they won't have the review up for awhile because reviewers were just given final code. This set off all my "Danger Will Robinson!" alarms. Dead Island was buggy as hell but still a lot of fun and worth purchasing. I'm hoping this will be at least as playable as that game was on release but definitely waiting for the reviews to roll in before purchase.

Sounds like there are some significant performance issues...waiting for sale/patches.

Sadly from what I have seen streamed its just a more refined dead island

Which in itself isn't a bad thing, but its not the revolutionary game they acted like it was

Also them saying they wouldn't have a review embargo, and only gave out review copies 12 hours before game went live.

Yeah.........

This!
I never pre-purchase anything in fears of wasting $60.
I wait for 6 months and then get it on sale for 50% off. :)

Only games I pre-purchase are Fallout and Elderscrolls

you can buy it today for $45 @ GMG. Your 6 months will save you $15

Sadly from what I have seen streamed its just a more refined dead island

Which in itself isn't a bad thing, but its not the revolutionary game they acted like it was

Yea, I watched the trailer online and that was the first game that game to mind. Dead Island! Didnt know it was the same developers.

Im holding off.. I played deadisland and dead island rip tide and both games only became fun after you found the cheat to give yourself unlimited health and ammo. Kicking zombies in the face for hours on end got old and weapons breaking after a few minutes was stupid. The leveling system was pretty dumb as well if not pointless. If you were a level 20, every monster became a level 20, so it took the same amount of kicks to kill something regardless of the level you were on. On top of that, both games were so buggy.

As I've seen some off the footage, the sound samples, some of the weapons, and even the animations are exactly out of dead island. At least the models don't look like 80 year old women this time around.

The one thing that I will give Deadisland/Deadisland Riptide was how beautiful the levels and environments were.

Techland did some shaddy stuff with DI and DIRT.. DI's 2 DLCs were silly, and DIRT should have been a DLC to DI because it was half the damn game as DI but they charged full price for it.

When its onsale for 80% off, I may buy it.

Back