My PSU wasn't shrink wrapped

Darlok

Limp Gawd
Hey guys.. Just bought a new computer.. I got a X Series 650 Seasonic from Newegg.. 30 mins after I purchased it the price of it increased by $30 on the newegg website. The PSU arrived 3 days later and was not shrink wrapped... The package looked kinda new but didn't really have the "new" look to it. Kinda "old" as if it's been sitting in storage because the box had lil creases and warp marks... I'm pretty sure I ordered Corsair PSus before and they were all shrink wrapped... Did I get a used refurbished PSU? Is there a way to check?

No.. the box was not sealed.. Hah.. Wow.. It wasn't as this guy in the video.. I dont even think inside the box the Unit was wrapped in any type of a see through bag. The box (4 days old) seems like it even has small wear/tear on the edges.. (minor ones too) I haven't done anything with it (i just looked)... Is there anyway I can verify if it was used or not ? I mean it works so no biggie... (knock on wood) But shouldn't have I gotten a new one?

Also.. what's weird is that my voltages even on my MOBO keep fluctuating while i'm in Bios and my CPU usage fluctuates too while not even doing much if anything..... I dont know why.. Could it be a PSU issue? I don't OC anything

Last edited:
Back