FS: i5 2500k, Asus Gene-Z mobo, G.Skill RipJaws X 8gig 1600, Samsung 840 Pro 256 gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arct1c0n

Gawd
Finally decided to retire this good setup of mine and move on to bigger and newer things, so now its time to hand this off to someone else who will get good use and enjoyment from it as I have. These parts all worked together the past 3 years without hardly any major issues and this will make a great upgrade for someone on a budget.

To make this easier for everyone involved, I have INCLUDED shipping prices with the individual parts via tracked USPS or UPS depending on the item. Payment is via PAYPAL ONLY
. **LOWER 48 US States only!!**

Purchasers must have a working Heatware account, NO EXCEPTIONS! NO TRADES!
Mine = http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=41571

ALL PARTS were working properly when they were disassembled a little over a week ago and have their retail packages mostly intact. Everything has been kept in great condition and the price reflects that. If you you do not agree with my pricing, look elsewhere and do not waste my time or yours.

Uh56T8T.jpg

Generation 2 PCI-Express 2.0 Asus ROG Maximum IV Gene-Z mATX MOBO Socket 1155 Z68 chipset
This has been a great first ROG board and has overclocked my i5 2500k at 4.6ghz at 1.35v with no issues. SOLD!!!

Intel i5 2500k Sandy Bridge. What else needs to be said? It's been overclocked to 4.6ghz and could probably go higher for someone braver then I was. These CPU's are legendary and this is a golden chip,
SOLD!!!

Samsung 840 Pro 256gig SSD. Been an awesome SSD for me, just needed more space is all. SOLD!!!

G.Skill Ripjaw X DDR3 1600mhz 8Gig set. No problems with this set at 4.6ghz on the i5 2500k SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back