Using a stack or more then one mousepad?

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I was using just one mousepad in the old days I use to stack them up like 2 high the 5mm ones not the 3mm 2mm ones they sell today. Just find it works better I think the cloth on my QCK is too catchy and it's too thin so I have a cheap mousepad on top of it and it works out much better either the thickness or surface.

You can opt for the QCK Heavy or Mass, both of which are thicker and bigger than the regular QCK. I have both the two, using the bigger one in my primary with the smaller in the other machine. Just don't see the point in stacking up mouse pads when you can buy a giant mouse pad that is about 20cm long on all 4 sides.

I have a QcK heavy (in addition to two QCK minis) and if thicker is what you like it's a good option. I personally prefer that the mouse pad be as thin as possible to lower the angle my hand is on. But if you think the QcK is catchy then maybe you want a hard plastic mousepad instead, can't beat that for not being catchy. I used to use a RatPadz (they last for ages too) but I've found I prefer the feel of the QcK although it's probably not as good for gaming.

I just picked up some Razer logo knockoffs on ebay medium pads for like 5.90 each I'll stack one of those on my QCK. Rather then buy just one QCK which has a catchy surface after a while. The feet don't' catch just the palm.

My Corsair MM400 is quite thin and I don't see any issue with that. Seems to me that a thick mousepad is just a waste of materials.

Back