Bud’s Giant Pac-Man Is Just as Cool as It Looks in the Ad

And there's one less commercial I actually have to care about :)

Gotta love those Bud LIght commercials who claim there are "hidden cameras" like he's not an actor.

That did look seriously cool. There are a lot of us Gen X'ers and tail-end boomers who remember plunking down quarter after quarter in the late 70s/early-to-mid-80s in arcades all over the world. And Pac-Man stands tall in those memories.

Would be even cooler if it weren't completely staged and they actually grabbed a random schmuck, but either way it won't make Budweiser stop tasting like watered down piss.

Nice commercial, crap beer.

QFT. You could buy a six pack of Bud bottles, drink them all, fill them up with piss and slap the tops back on, bring the pack back to 7-11 and tell the nice indian gentleman "hey man these were warm, can I grab a cold one?" and the next person that buys your piss bottles won't even taste a difference.

It would be fun. I don't like the "I've been waiting for this all day!" thing. If I'm getting a Bud Light, I'm not waiting. I got it because that was the only thing available. If I'm waiting, I'm getting something good.

Still, a kick ass thing. Not the commercial, the Pac Man part. :)

was hoping this was going to involve a mayweather/pacquiao announcement

left disappointed

Back