Need a Hacker? Check Out Hacker's List

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
This sounds like an offshoot of the hacker group Lizard Squad, but this is an entirely a different group advertising out of New Zealand to be hackers for hire. According to what your needs are, the rate of hacking ranges from $100 to $1000.

The site, which is registered in New Zealand, asks users not to "use the service for any illegal purposes," as laid out in its terms and conditions section.

uhhhhh legal hacking? what?

I admit, I cannot think of many legal reasons for hiring hackers but hypothetically speaking, you could be like hey, I'd like you guys to try and circumvent my software/security. And all that derp.

Cyber Security is a hot button issue. Like Term said, probably a team that you hire to actively test your software for security vulnerabilities and then give you a report. Question is whether that info goes anywhere else with enough money and whether they're actually thoroughly testing. For 1000$, probably not.

The term is "Penetration Testing" and it's a well developed career field. In the US, one of the best companies is Knowledge Consulting Group, but they're not cheap.

Back