Microsoft Rolls Out System Updates for All 3 Surface Pros

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you own a Surface Pro One, Two or Three, you can expect to receive an update from Microsoft sometime later this month. The updates will be coming in stages through Windows Update, with the lion's share going to the Surface Pro 3.

Due to the fact that Microsoft is rolling out the update in stages via Windows Update, it may not be available yet in your area. Still, you should manually check later as these updates should make your device a lot more enjoyable to use, especially for Surface Pro 3 owners.

Got the update yesterday morning. It seems that Microsoft has started to release these Surface firmware updates a few days after Patch Tuesday now instead of on that day.

doesnt look like anything dramatic. SP2 still has some unresolved issues (keyboard needing a disconnect, reconnect, etc)

Yeah, I'll take any update my SP3 can get. I still have WiFi dropping issues and random reboots to UEFI Boot settings.

the surface tablets (especially 2 and now 3)

have been hugely successful...

i've not heard from anyone who disliked theirs... my executives are eating them up

love 'em

Oh yeah, I'm very aware. I just enjoy that flavor of humor.

I supported a ton them at launch for dozens of new users and don't have many complaints besides the very early slew of firmware updates.

Back