Developer Tells Fan To 'Just Pirate' His Game

HardOCP News

[H] News
What do you do when the Australian Classification Board refuses to give your game a rating? Well, if you are this guy, you tell your fans in Australia "Just pirate it."

The fan even offered to send money directly to the developer. Söderström politely turned down the offer, instead telling the fan, "If it ends up not being released in Australia, just pirate it after release."

It motivates me to go find every game ever released by this developer and purchase it. That and Hotline Miami 1 was a super fun game. Support the guys that support our hobby... :cool:

I find it amazing how desperate people are for online publicity. Hey, let me screen capture this private exchange between myself and a professional so I can get on the front page of reddit.

I find it amazing how desperate people are for online publicity. Hey, let me screen capture this private exchange between myself and a professional so I can get on the front page of reddit.
Well the important thing is that you've managed to find a way to feel superior.

That or it's a just a big FU to the Australian government.

Back