Kim Jong Un-Themed Video Game Kickstarter Cancelled

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Kickstarter for a video game about Kim Jong-Un didn't do well? I'm shocked! ;)

Last month, Atlanta-based developer Money Horse Games, debuted the game through a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter to raise $55,000. According to the campaign’s website, Glorious Leader! is a satirical 16-bit run ‘n’ gun. Take up the mantle of Kim Jong Un as you battle the entire American Army.

New plot for the game...

Kim runs around trying with all his "might" to shoot, destroy with missles, etc. everybody, including the people that "live" in his country.

The catch is that all the NPCs are just laughing at him.

And every time he tries to shoot or otherwise kill anybody, it just fails, and they laugh even more.

When that happens, he gets angrier and angrier until his head explodes. Game over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is too bad.

While platform games aren't my style (or haven't been since I moved from my NES to my 286 at 11 years old in 1991) this seemed like an amusing satirical concept.

This post was the first I had heard of it.

Change the game, in this run-n-gun, so that right before he is about to pull the trigger on the weapon, he trips or stumbles, making it so he hits the target 50% of the time.

Change the game, in this run-n-gun, so that right before he is about to pull the trigger on the weapon, he trips or stumbles, making it so he hits the target 50% of the time.

Isn't 50% a bit high of a hit percentage? Shouldn't it be a max of about 2%? Even then, I would think that that is too high.

New plot for the game...

Kim runs around trying with all his "might" to shoot, destroy with missles, etc. everybody, including the people that "live" in his country.

The catch is that all the NPCs are just laughing at him.

And every time he tries to shoot or otherwise kill anybody, it just fails, and they laugh even more.

When that happens, he gets angrier and angrier until his head explodes. Game over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give him a crappy accent like in Team America, and replace his weapons with Nerf and Airsoft that he continually insists are real and deadly beyond measure.

Give him a crappy accent like in Team America, and replace his weapons with Nerf and Airsoft that he continually insists are real and deadly beyond measure.

Sir, I say sir! You deserve this...

XaaDDPz.gif

Back