ASUS Announces Strix 2.0 Multi-Platform Gaming Headset

HardOCP News

[H] News
ASUS today announced Strix 2.0 Multi-Platform Gaming Headset, a new stereo gaming headset compatible with PC, Mac, PlayStation® 4, smartphones, and tablets. Strix 2.0 features large, 60 mm drivers that deliver deep bass for impactful, immersive game audio and music listening, as well as a dual-microphone design with a detachable boom mic for clear in-game chat and an in-line mic for convenient on-the-go use.

Strix 2.0 is travel friendly, with its easily removable microphone boom and a foldable design that allows the ear cups to lay flat for packing and bringing to a LAN party or tournament. Taken from the ancient Roman and Greek work for owl, Strix is the name for the stunning new ASUS gaming-gear series. Strix means the keenest hearing and sharpest eyesight, and the ability to feel the environment, enabling the player to detect and react to even the slightest movement. Strix means survival on the very edge of instinct. Strix is in gamers’ blood, just as it is in ours.

If your headphones can't beat a Sennheiser 558 at the most or at the very least AD700's, and is over $200, ya better go back and re-think your product

I'm not sure why companies even try and build poor products for more money anymore.

Goggle is so easy.

I'm not sure why companies even try and build poor products for more money anymore.

Goggle is so easy.

heh, one would think.

But, alas we have products like Beats, Monster and Apple that manage to sell like hotcakes while being clearly inferior to the alternatives.

I was once reading a thread on some audiophile forums where a guy wanted to buy $500+ headphones for strictly the looks. He had no care in the world how they sounded, he only wanted them for the looks.

Back