The 30 Most Anticipated Games of 2015

No Pillar of Eternity.....

Cause it's not AAA and mainstream just wait =)

Oh dear. On that list I count only 3, maybe 4, games which interest me: The Witcher, Inside, and Tomb Raider, and maybe Evolve. Unfortunately Tomb Raider is Xbox-only so I that's really two games.

Interestingly, there's no mention of Star Citizen.

Nice to see a new Star Wars game in there and rainbow six.
I still have the original games from red storm, highly fun.

Still would love to see a Star Wars updated flight sim game and KOTOR III.
A rebooted Bard's Tale RPG would be cool but I know why it can't be due to the game rights.

I don't know... if you make a list 30 most anticipating of anything you're kind of saying the anticipation on all of them isn't very much.

Interesting that the city of Gotham is completely devoid of human life... I suppose that way when you're racing your batmobile around, there's no explanation caused for why you accidentally ran over three children while skidding around a blind city corner at 65mph. ;)

Regarding the list... Legend of Zelda is number 3? There is a reason they only showed the footage small and diagonal on a TV screen focusing on Miamoto, because the world is so baren and void due to the limitations of the weak Wii U hardware. Its like Skyrim played on an etchy sketch. The Yoshi one is pretty interesting visually, even if it is rather inspired by Little Big Planet by its use of fabrics as a neat artistic way to overcome weak console hardware limitations. Speaking of interesting artistic styles, I'm surprised Overwatch didn't make the list.

Looking forward to many of the promising titles though. Star Wars Battlefront, Mirrors Edge, and The Witcher look interesting, but I think they should really consider adding Elite Dangerous to the list since it really isn't "ready" IMO but should be pretty epic in 2015 when it is, and is Star Citizen due to release in 2015 finally or is it dragging its butt too? They certainly have enough money by now.

Can't anticipate anything that isn't available on the PC. Fuck consoles, i hate them with a passion of a nova.

Even the last tomb raider (which i thoroughly enjoyed) was consolized. So sad.

What i am anticipating is Tides of numanera, which i am a funding member of. Same group that did Wasteland 2, and worth paying for. Why this wasn't in the list is amazing, since tides is the spiritual successor to Planescape Torment, one of the best RPG's of all time.

<sigh> Consoles make baby jesus cry. :(

yet another boring year ahead if you're into real games. still, there's mortal kombat saving the list with 1 out of 30

Half-Life 3...I really think it will come out next year...I hope!

Besides Star Citizen is there any PC exclusives?

Interesting that the city of Gotham is completely devoid of human life... I suppose that way when you're racing your batmobile around, there's no explanation caused for why you accidentally ran over three children while skidding around a blind city corner at 65mph. ;)

Regarding the list... Legend of Zelda is number 3? There is a reason they only showed the footage small and diagonal on a TV screen focusing on Miamoto, because the world is so baren and void due to the limitations of the weak Wii U hardware. Its like Skyrim played on an etchy sketch. The Yoshi one is pretty interesting visually, even if it is rather inspired by Little Big Planet by its use of fabrics as a neat artistic way to overcome weak console hardware limitations. Speaking of interesting artistic styles, I'm surprised Overwatch didn't make the list.

Looking forward to many of the promising titles though. Star Wars Battlefront, Mirrors Edge, and The Witcher look interesting, but I think they should really consider adding Elite Dangerous to the list since it really isn't "ready" IMO but should be pretty epic in 2015 when it is, and is Star Citizen due to release in 2015 finally or is it dragging its butt too? They certainly have enough money by now.

If you don't like the wiiu that is fine. All u need to do is not talk about it.

A few games on there I'm waiting for but most were like "oh, I hope those go on sale next year during the last two weeks of the year"

Speaking of, isn't Legacy of the Void supposed to be out next year?

I also noticed ATTILA wasn't listed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXrXJSDCQ6Y

But personally, I think exclusives are dumb if they are purely for the sake of being "exclusive".

Not really for me btw, but a lot of people seem to be excited about Pillars of Eternity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OM-Y8AMdn0

When I say exclusive I mean give me a reason to build a new PC. There is no real game out there that interests me except maybe Star Citizen that pushes what a PC can do.

I'm not trying to be a PC fanboy but it's what I mostly use to game.

When I say exclusive I mean give me a reason to build a new PC. There is no real game out there that interests me except maybe Star Citizen that pushes what a PC can do.

I'm not trying to be a PC fanboy but it's what I mostly use to game.
It doesn't have to be exclusive to accomplish that, if the PC version allows you higher fidelity options.

4K @ 60hz LCDs are becoming mainstream as are 120hz monitors, yet it can take some real hardware to push out all those extra pixels and framerate. Heck, currently there are no AAA games on consoles that can even do 60FPS at 1080p, and especially for XBox One many are not only just 30FPS but at 900p, along with other shortcuts to make it by such as very short draw distances with objects being invisible until you walk close enough to them.

Also remember that with a PC, you can modify games to really maximize what your system is capable of. Skyrim is not a new title by any means, but they have 4K texture packs and what not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZIKkDn6prs

For new games coming up, I think the Witcher 3 on PC is probably whats going to really blow people away. But yeah any game played at high res like Call of Duty, Crysis 3 in regular tradition, Titanfall, etc.

http://techgage.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Titanfall-Xbox-One-vs-PC.jpg

So it seems that I can sell my GTX 970 when I am done playing GTA V. What an abysmal list of releases. Rainbow 6 looks fun though.

No mention of Cyberpunk - probably because CD Projekt Red won't promise a 2015 release.

Yeah, not a single one of these seems interesting enough to warrant my time playing it, even if free.

MAYBE, the Witcher but only maybe...

Playing DA:I now, followed by Pillars of Eternity, with some Star Citizen mixed in makes a good upcoming gaming year for me.

Wii U games are making a strong showing considering.

I look forward to picking up these games in the 2016 Steam Summer sale.

No GTA V for PC? :)

was wondering the same thing... the Star Wars game looks promising... but I've been fooled before lol

Mighty No 9 looks cool, will definitely pick that up...

I played a beta version of Project Cars on an oculous, very, very impressive game... but I suck at driving sims

Things I would definitely buy:
- Another Deus Ex sequel (if well made. Eidos Montreal did a good job with the last one)
- Another Metro sequel (again, if well made)
- A S.T.A.L.K.E.R. sequel, if it were to come back to life and was well made.
- Civilization 6
- Another Red Orchestra game (again if well made)

All bets are off, if the studio changes and it winds up becoming a brand-milking turd...

Anything else is pretty much guaranteed to be a "maybe" at best, but likely a "never"

Will not buy any 3rd person games, platform games, car games or Halo/Call of Modern Battlefield type bs.

I don't mind if consoles get versions, but to me it is important that the primary target platform is the PC, with design elements, GUI and controls designed for the PC. If they later port it to a console, so be it.

It is very very rare, for a simultaneous PC/Console development, (or worse yet a console to PC port) winds up being any good at all, so chances are very poor I'd buy one, but as mentioned above there are some (very rare) exceptions.

No Man's Sky and Project CARS are the only 2 on that list I'm really excited about, and I'm getting both on glorious PC ;). I'm also looking forward to The Witcher 3 to see how badly it brings my computer to its knees :D.

Looks like Bloodborne is the only game on that list I'm excited to get for a console. Dark Souls with werewolves? Yes, please :cool:.

I would have thought Black Desert online would be on the list (At least for the MMO crowd)

Arkham Knight
Mortal Kombat X
No Man's Sky (Maybe)
Street Fighter V
Halo 5

These all interest me. I couldn't care less about the rest of the list.

Back