Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Micro Tower Case Review @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Micro Tower Case Review - Phanteks is no stranger to building excellent computer hardware enthusiast system cases. Today we are looking at its Micro Tower Chassis. Designing and building a good computer chassis is easy to do when you have a lot of room to work with, but how does Phanteks go about it when space is at a premium? It makes more space.

I bought one two weeks ago :)
Really lovely case altrough for the price they are asking they should deliver second hdd/ssd bracket.

And I dislike that you can't carry it holding it by the top panel :D

Also would be nice if they used some different colour for 3pin cable from 200mm fan.

People have different goals with a case. This case pretty much misses many of them for me. A mid size case that cost over 100 and can only hold a micro ATX board. I think they complete missed the point of Micro ATX.

Last edited:
While I agree that the case is hardly SFF I could see it on my desk. Now if they were to shrink it to sub 20l while maintaining support for one 1 240mm radiator it would be perfect.

People have different goals with a case. This case pretty much misses many of them for me. A mid size case that cost over 100 and can only hold a micro ATX board. I think they complete missed the point of Micro ATX.

Obviously since I've bought one I don't agree :D

IMHO dropping mobo size to m-ATX while keeping size close to small ATX is briliant.

With m-atx you have enought space for GPU and 1 additional card (either another GPU or dedicated sound card). So most people don't lose anything by going m-atx.

And thanks to size of case you have plenty of space inside for big air coolers without having case crowded inside.

Price is inline with other cases made from aluminium.

Case does look like an option for AMD FX cpu solutions with a mATX board. Good cooling (needed) smaller footprint than other mATX cases.

Hi guys, new here!

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but this review really helped in making my decision on this case! So, Thank You!

I got the Gloss White version, it's a beauty!

My only real complaint with this though is that the 'multifunctional side panel' doesn't really work, I was able to attach some 2.5" drives to it but they're so close to the panel that the Sata power connections can't clip onto the drives -_-

I needed to use some rubber spacers to get a slight amount of space between the drives and the side panel, and then the power connectors were able to fit perfectly

Anyhow just thought I'd share my little experience

And here's a couple of pics :0

23746482410_83a6e28e34_c.jpg

23413943724_4e783c5a1c_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back