Judge Allows Killzone Lawsuit To Move Forward

HardOCP News

[H] News
Hopefully there will be a satisfactory resolution to this case. Satisfactory resolution...get it? :D

In the class action filed this past August, lead plaintiff Douglas Ladore claims that Sony's "Killzone: Shadow Fall" videogame - pitched by the company as a "crowning achievement in the videogame industry" - was advertised to have multiplayer mode graphics in full 1080p high-definition resolution, but didn't meet that bar. "Gamers quickly noticed and complained that Killzone's multiplayer graphics were blurry to the point of distraction," Ladore's complaint alleges.

Hopefully there will be a satisfactory resolution to this case. Satisfactory resolution...get it? :D

On the one hand, I hate the fact that our society relies upon the courts so much, but on the other hand, maybe some publishers will take notice and stop releasing over-hyped crap that can't deliver on the feature set that makes it appealing in the first place...

Is multiplayer at 1080p something they were actually bragging about? I can't remember how many years it's been since I gamed at such a low resolution.

Is multiplayer at 1080p something they were actually bragging about? I can't remember how many years it's been since I gamed at such a low resolution.

Actually that would be never, as my previous monitor was 1920x1200.

It is 1080p. The pixels are scale 1:1 when the PS4 is set to output 1080p and the display is 1080p or capable of scaling 1080p input. It renders odd columns, then even columns. It's motherfing 1080p of 1:1 pixels. It should not have been allowed to move forward but if it gives us the pleasure of pointing and laughing at the putz who filed it enter personal bankrupcy it'll be worth it.

Satisfactory resolution...get it? :D

giphy.gif

Back