Gamer Guilty of Reporting Grand Theft Auto Shooting

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
This is another result of not having a lifeguard on duty in the gene pool. The latest in a long line of Darwin Award winners is the gamer in the UK who reported a real-life shooting to 911 (999 in the UK) while he was engaged in playing Grand Theft Auto. Please learn to distinguish between VR and real life and step away from the keyboard sir, we think you are done. :D

The dispatcher sent two ambulances to Helens' house. What the ambulance personnel found was zero dead bodies, zero injuries and one apparent nincompoop.

I find this hilariously funny. I posted it on my Facebook. I wonder if this guy was high on drugs?

And gamers wonder why we get bad social reputation...

(Thank you idiots...)

fuck, all these young kids of today are just lost :(

Them daggum kids these days! When I were a little whipper snapper, I were never no daggum kid and them thar older generations, they wuz saying to each udder how we wuz gerna grow up to be the daggum best generation ever! It were true! Now the whole dern Earth is a goin' to hell in a hand basket cuz of them thar kids that we is a raisin' but it ain't our faults and it were never this bad a'fore!

This can't be a Darwin Award winner. He didn't take himself out of the gene pool and can still reproduce.

I think this has nothing to do with gaming, and everything to do with being a $h1thead.

Naturally, the press had no qualms in making this a "gamers gone wild" story.

Back