Some Guy Beat Crota's End...Solo

It's very good...

It's Destiny BTW... I didn't realize it at first either

Ah, I thought it was it's own game! :) I just got Destiny for my son for Christmas. I enjoyed the beta, but the reviews (and the "wait a while before you review the game") after the game was released made me wait to buy it...

why do we hear so much about this on here?

not even a PC game

why do we hear so much about this on here?

not even a PC game

Because most of us are pretty cool and play on consoles, too. What about the laser on the Navy ship? Not even PC related other than what controls the thing. And it's probably not even running Windows!

Because it's cool, that's why. And quite a few of us find it relevant to our interests. If you don't, just keep scrolling. I scroll past quite a few posts that don't interest me.

Because we cover the big stuff on all platforms. Just because most of us wont admit it, doesn't mean we don't own a console or two. ;)

Is it sad the last console I bought was the Wii?

Because we cover the big stuff on all platforms. Just because most of us wont admit it, doesn't mean we don't own a console or two. ;)

Exactly, that and sooner or later this game will be coming to PC. My biggest gripe with it so far is the lack up any notable updates to the story, or any semblance of a story in the first place.

I really wish they did what Bioware did with ME3 & add onto the story after the fact. It would have to be much more than just an extended ending though.

Because most of us are pretty cool and play on consoles, too. What about the laser on the Navy ship? Not even PC related other than what controls the thing. And it's probably not even running Windows!

Because it's cool, that's why. And quite a few of us find it relevant to our interests. If you don't, just keep scrolling. I scroll past quite a few posts that don't interest me.

there has been quite a lot about this one console game

I have to say, considering he was aiming with a craptastic controller, that's pretty impressive. I'm lucky to hit the side of a barn with those things.
Fail. There are way to many awesome games coming out that are console only.
"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." - Abraham Lincoln

Damn scabs, ruining our gaming utopia. :p

my last "console" was the commodore 64 :)

anyway i'm looking forward to play destiny on PC once it is out. all what i hear is hype, maybe it is because of the console folks are easily impressed?

I have to say, considering he was aiming with a craptastic controller, that's pretty impressive. I'm lucky to hit the side of a barn with those things.

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." - Abraham Lincoln

Damn scabs, ruining our gaming utopia. :p

Lots of people are damn good with a controller. I argue that I have now progressed to the point that I am better with an Xbox comtroller than with a KB/m setup.

I now exclusively game on consoles as I have given up PC gaming after owning some high end rigs. I have almost no time to game and consoles offer me the best value for my money and time. No sense builing a rig when it will get used very little.

I find it hilarious that they breeze over the fact that the middle of the map requires you to use 3 people or you die after like 6 seconds, it's literally built into the game lol.

But I'm so burnt on Destiny right now, screwing folks over ever 3 months when they drop "additional" content

I currently have 7 operational consoles in my house right now. I've played all of them within the last year except for the PS, and that's only because the PS2 is backwards compatible.

I have an Intellivision in the closet and the last game I played on it was Burgertime.

I do not miss console gaming

Destiny was so "meh". Good shooting mechanics do not make an entire game.

And comparison to Borderlands isn't really accurate except that both of them have you running around on open terrain shooting things. Borderlands is funny and creative. Destiny is all about the grind.

Yep, Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, Nintendo Entertainment System, SNES... you are talking about the good ones right? :D

I have an Intellivision in the closet and the last game I played on it was Burgertime.

I do not miss console gaming

Omg, Intellivision football ftw!!!

Burgertime was meh, I don't blame you for not wanting to go back

TBH how does anybody have any time with Dragon Age still out :-P im so in deep with the game its all iv been thinking about lately :-P

Ah yes, the wanna be mmo with no player driven economy, no social features except dancing, rng based drops, and Farm the raid 100 times to upgrade your weapons again, since the dlc(this ain't no expansion pack) makes the previous raid obsolete.
Destiny's endgame is trash. I wish I never bought digital. I want my 90$ back

Back