Someone 3D Printed The Force Awakens Crossguard Lightsaber

WTF if they had to 1Up the lightsaber you are going to need some pretty good force to not get yourself cut with that thing I though Darth Maul's lightsaber was dangerous enough.

I love how they talked about proving the practicality of the saber... then didn't do any sort of testing of the practicality outside of "whipping it out" like a drunken frat boy.

2014-11-28-Useless-Lightsaber-Crossguard.png

Here is the original Light Saber so I suppose it wouldn't be that dangerous I thought the Hilt or whatever could be dangerous.

some theorize its a non-sabre sword which i doubt they would put in a teaser. others say when sabers meet they freeze so you dont have to worry about sliding down.

however if someone over powers you, your wrist would unlock and the hilt would cut your own handoff so its not the best design lol.

butterfly sword hilt would of been better as seen in some comics (45 degree angle for catching/turning)

I wish it actually worked so the guy would accidentally kill himself with it. I'm seriously sick of nerds over-analyzing and obsessing over everything the second it is released.

LET'S MAKE A FAN VERSION OF THE THEATRICAL POSTER THAT WILL LOOK NOTHING LIKE WHAT THE DREW STRUZAN VERSION WILL LOOK LIKE.

LET'S RE-EDIT THE TEASER TRAILER USING MUSIC AND SCENES FROM THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY THAT WILL LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE UPCOMING FULL-LENGTH TRAILER.

LET'S MAKE A LIGHTSABER THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE WHAT THE VERSION IN THE FILM LOOK LIKE.

145410-Crossguard-Lightsaber-Jesus-Cr-fcO3.jpeg

Whatever, Jesus laughs at this bullshit.

some theorize its a non-sabre sword which i doubt they would put in a teaser. others say when sabers meet they freeze so you dont have to worry about sliding down.

however if someone over powers you, your wrist would unlock and the hilt would cut your own handoff so its not the best design lol.

butterfly sword hilt would of been better as seen in some comics (45 degree angle for catching/turning)

It's a lightsaber, and it belongs to Adam Driver's character. The reason it looks so fucking stupid is because he's a rookie with the force and that's the best he could do. I'm willing to bet it falls apart just by Luke looking at it sideways. It's also probably the kind of crap you end up crafting if you willingly make out with Lena Dunham.

I love how they talked about proving the practicality of the saber... then didn't do any sort of testing of the practicality outside of "whipping it out" like a drunken frat boy.

Pretty much. I don't think the practicality of making a toy out of it was in question, and I'm sure there will be at least 3 different versions of it on store shelves(well, before the scalpers get them).

It's impractical for the same reason you never see a hilt with a guard made out of razor blades. Well, actually it's a little worse since it's a lightsaber.

lol its star wars dude, nothing in it makes any sense, no need to analyze it.

Who wants to bet that the movie will feature a scene where the holder of that new lightsaber loses grip and that those las0rz sticking out will shave his fingers off? :D

I'll take the Ho of Destruction from Ultima 7 over a light-fork any day! :D

I wish it actually worked so the guy would accidentally kill himself with it. I'm seriously sick of nerds over-analyzing and obsessing over everything the second it is released.

LET'S MAKE A FAN VERSION OF THE THEATRICAL POSTER THAT WILL LOOK NOTHING LIKE WHAT THE DREW STRUZAN VERSION WILL LOOK LIKE.

LET'S RE-EDIT THE TEASER TRAILER USING MUSIC AND SCENES FROM THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY THAT WILL LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE UPCOMING FULL-LENGTH TRAILER.

LET'S MAKE A LIGHTSABER THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE WHAT THE VERSION IN THE FILM LOOK LIKE.

That cross-saber is actually more practical than the other saber. :D

Most of the discussion on the light saber with plasma cross hilt came from people that have probably never seen the light of day.

LOL! AWWWWWWESOOOOOOME!!!!:D

Back