21 Video Games We Can't Wait To Play In 2015

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Business insider is taking us on a peek into the future of games for 2015 with their picks for the best and most exciting games being released next year.

There are blockbusters, indie games, adventures, and even some horror games you'll need to play with the lights on. The next year in video games will have a little bit of everything.

Can't seem to find one game I like but Assassin's Creed Victory? I'm sure that's a joke right? In 2015? Do they have slave work producing these games?

Assassin's Creed: Victory. El-oh-el.

Assassin's Creed unity ran great for me at 4k on sli oc'd gtx 970 cards, minimal bugs (about typical) and great performance while looking incredible just by dialing down a setting or two a notch. It is an incredibly intense game just like Crysis 1 was when it launched, but puts out amazing visuals. Fun game, too. So I will have to agree with Assassin's Creed victory being a game to look forward to playing!

stupid article doesn't even list PC games when they are multiplatform including PC.

Racism against the master race :(

stupid article doesn't even list PC games when they are multiplatform including PC.

Racism against the master race :(
pcgamingmasterrace.jpg

Rise up!

No H-Hour? Not really surprised I guess...apparently SOCOM wasn't as popular with people as it was with my friends, so I've been excited for a proper reboot.

I'm all in for poor ports of any of those games when they hit PC.

I can't even see the stupid list. All the site is serving me is blank page lol. Fuck em, I doubt I would be interested in any of those games anyway.

All I am looking forward to right now are the Blood reboot, Doom, and Legacy of the Void.

Only console games? I bet you anything Battlefront 3 comes to pc. And Zelda looks very promising from the latest videos of it. I feel like this thread is full of bitter old men haha

21 games we can't wait to play in 2015 otherwise known as 21 major tiles to be released in 2015.

no 'The Division' on that list?...that list also made me remember about the next Tomb Raider being a timed Xbox One exclusive :rolleyes:

21 games we can't wait to play in 2015 otherwise known as 21 major tiles to be released in 2015.

Problem is, most of those aren't even major titles..the list is largely just shit.

Only ones they hit on that I would even consider major titles (ignoring if they will be good or not.)

The Order
Metal Gear solid
Uncharted
Halo 5
Mighty no 9
FFXV
Ass Creed

And yes I purposefully left off LoZ because anything WiiU exclusive isn't a major title in my book and I'm super bitter at the incredibly shitty art direction they took. Mostly I'm just bitter at the art after they got me all excited about an open world LoZ. The rest is pretty much just pure unadulterated garbage.

Any game from an indie studio which couldn't afford to be on that list?

Really looking forward to Witcher 3 and Kingdom Hearts 3, myself.

Problem is, most of those aren't even major titles..the list is largely just shit.

Only ones they hit on that I would even consider major titles (ignoring if they will be good or not.)

The Order
Metal Gear solid
Uncharted
Halo 5
Mighty no 9
FFXV
Ass Creed

And yes I purposefully left off LoZ because anything WiiU exclusive isn't a major title in my book and I'm super bitter at the incredibly shitty art direction they took. Mostly I'm just bitter at the art after they got me all excited about an open world LoZ. The rest is pretty much just pure unadulterated garbage.

That is your book, you probably consider shit like battlefield or call of duty to be good games. Legend of Zelda regardless of platform is a major game. Kingdom hearts is a big name game. Those games are either ones that are popular or are being hyped like the piece of shit destiny was to make it come off like a major release

"first "Assassin's Creed" game that will launch solely on current-gen consoles"

umm, is that not what Unity just did???

Clearly at least a few of these will be available on the PC, lazy reporting

Not excited (or previously aware) of a lot of those, but at least they had the sense to cut in The Witcher 3. If the previous game floored enthusiast rigs in 2010 (due more to quality than lack of optimizing, happily), I may actually have something to get me excited about PC specs again.

I guess this post is made mildly less relevant due to the article being console centric. /derail

uh huh, the business insider sure has a clue about good games... such as mighty no 9 and mario maker :/

Hmmm, 21 games I can wait to not play. I don't own a console, nor do I see me ever owning one.

That is your book, you probably consider shit like battlefield or call of duty to be good games. Legend of Zelda regardless of platform is a major game. Kingdom hearts is a big name game. Those games are either ones that are popular or are being hyped like the piece of shit destiny was to make it come off like a major release

Battlefield has pretty much been garbage since they went the unbalanced unlock uber weapons route. Also I refuse to support dice after they shit all over the modding community after we are the only reason there was bf after 42.

Cod I don't play as I really don't like console shooters.

Kingdom hearts.. meh I suppose you are right. I've never really paid it any attention.

Loz is probably major, but again I'm bitter and the WiiU is garbage

fuck this article. some of these games are coming out for PC, but apparently that fact is not worth mentioning.

I can't even see the stupid list. All the site is serving me is blank page lol. Fuck em, I doubt I would be interested in any of those games anyway.

All I am looking forward to right now are the Blood reboot, Doom, and Legacy of the Void.
Blood reboot? Please, do tell :D.

"first "Assassin's Creed" game that will launch solely on current-gen consoles"

umm, is that not what Unity just did???
This guy... probably was thinking about Rogue even though it's a completely different game.

Back