Telltale's Game of Thrones Will Arrive on Dec. 2

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The anticipated release of Game of Thrones: Telltale Games Series was announced this week by Telltale Games via Twitter. You won’t have to mark your calendar for this one because the release will be next Tuesday in the US for Windows PC, Mac and PS4, followed closely with staggered releases for Xbox One, Xbox 360. iOS and PS3 over the following week.

Going to wait and see how the reviews are if they aren't releasing a demo. They didn't put much effort into the graphics, and I'm afraid it'll be just a bunch of soundbites ripped off from the series and jumbled together with a lame plot. Hopefully I'm wrong, as I love the series!

I bought The Wolf Among Us off the Steam sale and am blown away by the quality of graphics.

Going to wait and see how the reviews are if they aren't releasing a demo. They didn't put much effort into the graphics, and I'm afraid it'll be just a bunch of soundbites ripped off from the series and jumbled together with a lame plot. Hopefully I'm wrong, as I love the series!

Have you played any of their other games? The graphics have never been their strong suit , they focus more on the characters, story, and allowing the player to make choices that impact the story and how other characters see the player.

The Walking dead and The Wolf Among Us were both excellent games (TWD got game of the year awards galore)

and most recently Tales from the Borderlands (first episode released just this past tuesday)

I think they know what they are doing. Their games are more like adventure games, focused on stories, solving puzzles, and making choices throughout that shape how the story unfolds.

Back