Corsair refurbished Black Friday sale.

Their refurb warranty policies in case anyone's interested:

Refurbished or Factory Reconditioned Products
  • Corsair offers a 30-day, replacement-only warranty for refurbished or factory reconditioned Memory, SSD and USB parts.
  • Corsair offers a 90-day, replacement-only warranty for refurbished or factory reconditioned Audio and Gaming Peripheral units.
  • Corsair offers a 1 year, replacement-only warranty for refurbished or factory reconditioned PSUs, Cases and Cooling units.

From http://www.corsair.com/en-us/support/warranty

...and that 2.1 speaker system is tempting

holy shit, those headphones for 30 bucks haha.

The Wireless Headphones? Their good if you luck out and the pair you get actually works. Personally I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

corsair's headphones are absolute garbage, like every other 'gaming' brand (razer, steelseries, logitech, etc.) my brother had a pair and they broke in six months on top of being essentially muffled diarrhea emitters. didn't bother getting them repaired, just bought ath t-400s and attached a microphone (the mic on the corsair is fucking awful quality AND emits this terrible mosquito noise. whoever's listening will also hear a pop whenever it turns on or off.) so much better it's not even funny.

do yourself a favor and buy your audio shit from a company that is known for, you know, making actual audio equipment, not ram and power supplies or mice and keyboards.

...and that 2.1 speaker system is tempting

why? brand new klipsch promedia 2.1 costs less...

Last edited:
for $36, the vengeance 2000 headphones are a bargain. certainly not audiophile quality but, i've had mine for over 2 years and they work perfect.

for $36, the vengeance 2000 headphones are a bargain. certainly not audiophile quality but, i've had mine for over 2 years and they work perfect.

if you're the kind of person to break stuff when you get mad in games, then yes, they're perfect for guilt-free raging.

I have the 2100's my son has the 2000's and we have extra 1500's....never a problem with them..they work great..one guy has a problem with them..they must be bad?

the wireless headsets typically last 6-8 hours on a full charge..have excellent range..and sound decent..perfect gaming headset.

I have the 2100's my son has the 2000's and we have extra 1500's....never a problem with them..they work great..one guy has a problem with them..they must be bad?

the wireless headsets typically last 6-8 hours on a full charge..have excellent range..and sound decent..perfect gaming headset.

their sound quality is not even comparable to headphones that cost the same from other, better manufacturers. that is my problem with them.

Wish the 900D was on sale looking to use that for my next case with full water build

Can anyone else not check out? I get to the cart and clicking check out does nothing.

The fuck! I ordered some shit from this and now it just says order cancelled no e-mail or anything this happen to anyone else? Of course their website is shit for trying to contact someone.

I ordered the Vengance 2000 (of which they work perfectly) and got them delivered a couple days ago. Was a very smooth transaction..

Only issue I had was plugging the receiver into a non powered hub.. When I thought about it it was a definite DUH moment..

Back