Hot! Buy.com / Rakuten.com 20% back up to $250!

Teenyman45

2[H]4U
Rakuten.com, formerly buy.com, is running a big sale where you can 20% in points towards future purchases at the site, capped at $250 in points.

The rules seem pretty straightforward: 1) applies to unique purchases for items that cost at least $20 WITHOUT tax or shipping; 2) buy 1 qualifying thing 5%, 2 things 10%, or 3+ things 20%; and 3) .

These points look to be in addition to the normal 1% in points and seems to not interfere with fat wallet rebates. I got my HP ZR30w monitor a while back through a similar deal.

If Samsung wasn't so insanely cheap in packing their 4K TVs, I'd cancel that part of my Best Buy order to get it from Rakuten... but I want the ability to vent frustration on local employees should the panel crack in transit rather than having to settle for pointed e-mails.

Are mentions of buy/rakuten allowed?

I will never go there considering their fraud history.

I'll never buy from them again. I had a terrible experience with them and their customer support.

Because Amazon used to be tax-free for me, I haven't bought anything from them since 2011. I guess they've gone downhill since then.

Back