Steam Exploration Sale Starts Today!

I'm kind of glad, with damn near 600 games in my steam library, it seems like most of what's on sale I've already got!
Guess I'm not missing too much this year since I'm dumping a couple of paychecks on the kids instead of Steam games....

I'm kind of glad, with damn near 600 games in my steam library, it seems like most of what's on sale I've already got!
Guess I'm not missing too much this year since I'm dumping a couple of paychecks on the kids instead of Steam games....
I hear you. I'm in the same boat - I have a lot of them already and my kids are going to get more stuff than me (not saying that's a bad thing :))

I'm wishing Steam had a nicer way for families to share. I have about 500 games and would like to get my kids playing some of them. They don't have a "family" option like iTunes. Shame.

Is that all you hurry up if want de-throne me of my crown of 1500 :D
GOT to love all them SALE

Not too impressed with the sales. I'm seeing a lot of old games and some I've seen quite a bit cheaper from previous sales.

Is that all you hurry up if want de-throne me of my crown of 1500 :D
GOT to love all them SALE

Funny thing is for the longest time all I had on Steam was Halflife and Skyrim, all my titles I've amassed in the last 18 months through Humble Bundle, Blink Bundle, Steam sales and Green Man Gaming (and I've got about 50 games through GoG.com as well).
I'm with everyone else in wishing Steam had a better share option, but at these prices I CAN be a little greedy and not fell too bad about it.

Anyone else have a problem with the games corrupting in Big Picture mode if you've never ran them outside of it before or am I the only one to experience that?

this sale has just the games I was looking for.

I picked up injustice for $5

next will be the evil within for $22.99

Then shadow of mordor for $41.24

Back