2[H]4U
Heat/amazon/ebay: stickx911
Everything is OBO.
Feel free to ask questions.

Things I'm looking for (trade or buy):
SATA3 SSD 120g-256g
ps3 controller
water cooling gear

I'm open to trades of all kinds. Just throw out what you've got. I'm all for trading junk for junk since that's pretty much all I have to sell right now.

MSI MPower z87 1150 link $90 obo
Fresh from RMA @ MSI

XFX 5750 single slot link $50?
Couldn't find any for sale so price is flexible.
Fan noise at startup so it may be on it's way out, but it was dusty when I pulled it, so I assume it was just dust. It ran grid autosport on low fine, so it works.
Can include mini dvi to hdmi cable I used to run it to my TV depending on settled price.

2x2 GB ddr3 1600 CL9 Gskill f3-12800cl9d-4gbnq $30

Corsair 2x2gb xms3 1600 ddr3 CL 9 link $35

rosewill rnwd-n9003pce pci-e wifi adapter link $20
Pretty new to me. I just got it off the forums but I'm upgrading to a board that has wifi built in so I won't need this guy anymore.

HP pocket playlist 32g
I just bought this off ebay but my jailbroken iphone isn't cooperating and wont hold a connection. Instead of fighting it I figure'd I'd see if anyone has interest here. If not, it's going in my junk drawer to try again some other day when I get around to upgrading my iphone.
I paid 33 shipped
Retail package I'm looking to get $30 shipped.
Just the unit plus the paperwork I'd take ~20.

FANS:
120mm cougar orange 11
2x140mm cougar black 25 for 2; 15 ea
200mm Tt fan $14
120mm bitfenix missing led jumper, but easily worked around. $10

ROUTERS:
TP link TL-WDR 3600 link $30 Shipped
I had issues when I would run lots of devices (6+ wireless and 3 wired) and downloading large files at once. (netflix on one, usenet on another) I just had to reset the wifi with the wifi switch and it would go on as normal. Gigabit worked flawlessly even if the wifi was upset at the moment. Other than that, it was a great little router, and I doubt you'll have issues if you don't beat it up with a dozen wireless devices like I did. USB was slow so I never used it. DDWRT compatible, but I reverted to stock since I wasn't using any of the features.

Linksys wrt160n Link - $25 Shipped
dd-wrt loaded and was reliably in service for me for a few years. I just switched to a wdr3600, and this linksys was way more reliable, but I wanted the gigabit ports and USB.
No box, just a power adapter.

Linksys wrt54g2 link - $20 shipped
Can't locate the stock power brick, so I may pull this, but if there's interest I'll grab the one off the preceding 160n or following wnr2000 depending on which goes first.

Netgear WNR2000 link $14 shipped
This one is selling AS-IS and no returns. It works, and has dd-wrt loaded, but it was very unstable for me. YMMV especially if you go back to stock or openwrt, I just never needed it, so I didn't want to fight it. But, it's the only thing that has a box and paperwork! It's a brown OEM box, but that's a step up. :p

Free/cheap + shipping (shipping will run $5 and up, but it shouldn't be more than $10.)
Take it all and I will cover the shipping if you intend to use, share, or donate most of it. If you intend to sell anything, I would hope you could afford to cover the shipping cost.
-PATA CD/DVD/HDD drives galore. 2 desktop 20g and a laptop 20g. 1 CD ROM, 1 DVD ROM 2 CDRW, 2 DVDRW
-Motorola DSL modem. No power adapter
-Motorola Surfboard sb5120 No power adapter
-Belkin f5d7230-4 router, also no power adapter
-laptop cdr drive
-laptop dvdrm cdrw sbw242se
-laptop dvdrom cdrw gcc 4240n
-SimpleTech SimpleShare 160link
No box, but I have all the accessories. I bought it from someone on here, but I never had a chance to set it up.

Oh hold at the moment:
Noctua D14 link
Upgraded my friend to water over the weekend so this will be for sale soon
Retail box, good condition, all accessories included except case badge

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
currently looking for an 1150 waterblock

also brought prices down a bit.

Last edited:
Just replaced the board with a new one so all all accessories that come with the bent pin board are brand new.

Last edited:
bought the board as an msi refurb. I didn't think they'd cover user error. I suppose I can give it a shot. <ticket submitted. so we'll see. Thanks for the idea!
EDIT: They offered to replace it for $45, So that might work out. Spend $45 to then have a new one to re-sell. Might work out better than trying to sell one with bent pins.

Also updated details and added a couple iphone pictures of the socket. Sorry they suck, but all I have are smart phone cameras. :(

Last edited:
mcw82 sold. not much of value left. rma on that msi going in today, new from msi board will be up for sale in a couple weeks.

Upgraded my friend to water over the weekend. Noctua up for sale once we get photos and inventory the accessories.
A few other changes as well

Last edited:
Ttt minor changes. Still need to get some details. 5750 not getting pulled till monday so I will try to get on that then.

priced some stuff, and would love to sell that mpower board while it's still useful. :)

Back