BenQ XL2420T Stuck with green colors

Araxie

Supreme [H]ardness
hi all guys, well, my monitor woke up today with all of the colors stuck green... (im uploading photos right now to show).. the strangest thing is that it only happen in "standard" picture mode, as in other modes the image its just fine and normal.. i've tried resetting colors and factory reset the monitor but still its stuck with green image in standard mode..

another weird thing I found seems to point to a corruption in the internal color calibration of the panel as the color issue happen when the color temperature its "normal" "bluish" or "reddish" but if I use "user mode" to select manually RGB colors are normal again but the gamma options start to work weird... at this point idk what to do.. have anyone experienced anything like this?.. any suggestion?..

ok some images (sorry bad quality)

Green image with "Standard mode"
2wdwle1.jpg

Good image in "movies mode"
s5aa9k.jpg

Color temperature "user mode" working good:
288cc92.jpg

yup both types of resets.. color reset and factory reset (this last one reset all the settings in the monitor) but it will do nothing to fix the issue.. even weirder its the fact that the OSD and all the the other settings are right in the colors...

Back