The Deluxe Edition of Titanfall Released This Week

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
To stave off any decline in the number of players online and to keep the servers humming, Electronic Arts quietly released Titanfall Deluxe Edition which contains all content packs released to date and it’s actually priced lower that the original game. :eek:

Whelp, I think I'll actually buy this now since Advanced Warfare was the game I was holding out for which turned out to be a bust

Your loss? I got the game ta launch for $45 and got every penny worth from it, it was a blast to play

I think it's my win if I wait untill it's on 75% discount on Steam. It will be every bit as fun to play but a lot cheaper. Plus it will be patched for worst bugs by then.

I think it's my win if I wait untill it's on 75% discount on Steam. It will be every bit as fun to play but a lot cheaper. Plus it will be patched for worst bugs by then.

These aren't the kinds of games that you'll have more fun in the more you wait. By the time it's cheap enough that you'll consider it, everyone's 100x better than you and you'll get upset and complain that you barely got your money's worth.

This. this is my feeling on the subject.
R44gpg3.gif

No single player. I didn't think it was worth the money. Good fluid multiplayer but the maps got stale. Felt a lot like CoD, which sucks. And $10 map pack DLCs? Nope. Not gonna happen. Wouldn't buy a sequel without a single player.

No single player. I didn't think it was worth the money. Good fluid multiplayer but the maps got stale. Felt a lot like CoD, which sucks. And $10 map pack DLCs? Nope. Not gonna happen. Wouldn't buy a sequel without a single player.

Respawn Entertainment = ex-Infinity Ward staff.

It wont be on Steam as it's an EA/Origin title.

But beyond that, if it's for sale for $5 that will be a sign that the servers are empty, so you would be buying a multiplayer game that no one is playing.

Now with that same, I don't have this game yet, but I've been considering this deluxe pack.

i preordered the version that included all the DLC when they come out. I still hop on pretty frequently. The most fun FPS i have.

Still the best MP shooter for consoles out there.

As for the COD comparisons, I don't get them. COD blew and blew even harder when compared to TF. Slow, clunky, not fluid, not interesting.

As for the COD comparisons, I don't get them. COD blew and blew even harder when compared to TF. Slow, clunky, not fluid, not interesting.

I like CoD: AW. But, I love Titanfall. Like you said - Titanfall is faster, not clunky, very fluid and full of action. I'd take Titanfall over CoD any day.

Titanfall was worth the buy to me. Great game.

I'd probably give the Deluxe Edition a shot for $20 or so, especially with the co-op stuff they added. Wouldn't pay any more than that, though.

Cool, I'll pick this up next time it's 50% off. With all the content packs there is finally enough content to actually buy. It should have all shipped on the disc at $59.99. Otherwise they're just ripping you off.

If a deluxe version of a crappy game is released in a forest and no one cares about it...does any of it matter?

You guys are insane if you think titanfall is crappy. By far the most dynamic multiplayer fps on the market right now.

10 bucks on amazon for the regular game can't be beat.

Do you guys miss your CoD cutscenes and quicktime events?

I think the game was really fun for $39.99 when I played it. I stopped though, it seems everyone stopped the same time I did:

1. SLI broken... no reason 3 titans on 3 1600p monitors should work the same as one. Yes I used the fixes.

2. Achievements Pre-fix were just ridiculously hard AKA: Gooser Challenge

3. Fun things like CTF were taken out then put back in

4. No Single Player (would have been fun when you are bored but was not a deal breaker at all)

5. Not a very active community when I was not playing with friends, and started to get repetitive

6. WAs a great game overall I have no qualms about spending the money but that SLI thing.... Thief played smooth so should Titanfall

Titanfall is an origin game...

Ouch... Well then it's safe to say I'll never play this one lol.

I never liked these no realism snap crackle pop fps games to begin with. Target audience is 12 year olds.

It wont be on Steam as it's an EA/Origin title.

But beyond that, if it's for sale for $5 that will be a sign that the servers are empty, so you would be buying a multiplayer game that no one is playing.

Now with that same, I don't have this game yet, but I've been considering this deluxe pack.

Dunno. I bought BF3 when it was on mega discount and there was plenty of players even yesterday. The release of BF4 actually affected positively in the game because it seems that a part of the cheater population migrated to BF4. I've seen much less cheating on BF3 after BF4 released. Yesterday I played for an hour and I don't recall seeing even one suspicious let alone obvious cheat.

I like CoD: AW. But, I love Titanfall. Like you said - Titanfall is faster, not clunky, very fluid and full of action. I'd take Titanfall over CoD any day.

Titanfall was worth the buy to me. Great game.

I feel the complete opposite. Titanfall feels like too many mechanics thrown into one game. The jetpacking is lame and the wall running feels uncomfortable. The game just isn't as fluid in my opinion. The jetpacking in COD:AW is fast and easy and I can get just about anywhere quickly. The game runs very smooth and I have hated the last 4 or 5 iterations of COD.

Back